BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Haley W.
    Portland, TN
    Works very well! Always keeps my lips smooth. It has nice packaging that is detailed with ingredients. I’ve had mine for 3 months and it’s still almost full. It met my expectations and more! I would totally buy again.
    member-78ffe
    My go to lip balm, year round. Absolutely love it. Use this on a daily basis!!! Love that is a natural. It's an amazing product that I would definitely recommend
    Alecia P.
    Pittsford, NY
    Love this stuff! Helps heal my dry, cracked lips! Lasts a while! My fiancé got me hooked on to this! I found it at my local grocery store- wegmans! I def recommend this!
    Rachel L.
    This kept my lips fairly hydrated. I liked this ptoduct for the most part, except it left a weird consistancy on my lips when i'd rub them together. It felt grity.
    kendall 🌺.
    This is a very nice balm. I like the tint to it. It's very pigmented but it's still a balm. I don't prefer the smell it smells kind of strange and not appealing at least in my opinion.
    Bailey B.
    Burt's is always a great staple! I always keep this around the house when whatever new chap stick I try doesn't work. Always find myself coming back to this brand.
    Destiny A.
    Reno
    I love liked this product a lot because ot is an all natural product and it healed my lips really fast. This is the best thing you could possibly put on your lips.
    Elizabeth P.
    Boston, MA
    I like this balm it’s very easy to throw in a bag and I love the smell. It feels creamy on the lips and not drying. Glides on perfectly! Would recommend to others!
    Natalie B.
    Enterprise, AL
    The only Chapstick I have ever used and loved. It works so well and usually last me a long time and I love how natural it is. Very affordable for such great value.
    Paulina A.
    boston
    I used this product last winter and my lips were soft, it has a little bit of color and makes your lips look cute, it’s very long lasting but I think is expensive.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?