BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Abbey R.
    I LOVE Burt’s Bees products. They hydrate my lips fantastically and I do not have to reapply frequently. It is worth the price and you can’t go wrong with this brand.
    Jillian H.
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Love the smell and taste of this stuff. Always leave my lips super soft for a little while. But then I feel like they are more chapped than before I put the chapstick on.
    Ashlie B.
    I love Burts Bees products.  Their lip balm is so moisturizing.  I can use it as an everyday lip balm, as well as when I had extremely chapped lips.
    Viviana B.
    Spring , TX
    It's the best! Never fails and actually works!
    We literally use it every day and always buy one when checking out at local stores. It smells amazing! Feels amazing and heals lips quickly!
    Stefanie T.
    Manahawkin
    I love Burts Bees lip balm. It's all natural formula is definitely my favorite part about it. Also it's very inexpensive and makes my lips feel great all year round.
    Erin S.
    Summerville, SC
    I love burts bees, but wish it wasnt so expensive
    I only buy when it's on sale, but it definitely works and if I wasn't so cheap id buy it when it wasnt on sale haha
    Alicia H.
    Not the best. It actually dried my lips out more I think. I found myself using it every hour or 2 and I know that's not good. Maybe the menthol in it.... Not for me.
    megan h.
    Clermont, FL
    I love burrs bees it's always something that I buy, I trust and love this brand. I am willing to try any new products that they make because they do such a good job.
    Lyssa M.
    I really love Burt’s bees!! This is the chapstick I use now. I bought it at rite aid and it’s lasted me so long! Super good smell. It met my expectations for sure! Recommend all the time
    Destiny V.
    Moore , OK
    I got this in a stocking stuffer one year and it was so useful! I accidentally lost it but I never heard of Burt’s Bees before that. Helped my chronic chapped lips!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?