BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Erin S.
    Summerville, SC
    I love burts bees, but wish it wasnt so expensive
    I only buy when it's on sale, but it definitely works and if I wasn't so cheap id buy it when it wasnt on sale haha
    member-78ffe
    My go to lip balm, year round. Absolutely love it. Use this on a daily basis!!! Love that is a natural. It's an amazing product that I would definitely recommend
    Haley W.
    Portland, TN
    Works very well! Always keeps my lips smooth. It has nice packaging that is detailed with ingredients. I’ve had mine for 3 months and it’s still almost full. It met my expectations and more! I would totally buy again.
    Lyssa M.
    I really love Burt’s bees!! This is the chapstick I use now. I bought it at rite aid and it’s lasted me so long! Super good smell. It met my expectations for sure! Recommend all the time
    Destiny V.
    Moore , OK
    I got this in a stocking stuffer one year and it was so useful! I accidentally lost it but I never heard of Burt’s Bees before that. Helped my chronic chapped lips!
    Alecia P.
    Pittsford, NY
    Love this stuff! Helps heal my dry, cracked lips! Lasts a while! My fiancé got me hooked on to this! I found it at my local grocery store- wegmans! I def recommend this!
    Destiny A.
    Reno
    I love liked this product a lot because ot is an all natural product and it healed my lips really fast. This is the best thing you could possibly put on your lips.
    Paulina A.
    boston
    I used this product last winter and my lips were soft, it has a little bit of color and makes your lips look cute, it’s very long lasting but I think is expensive.
    Elizabeth P.
    Boston, MA
    I like this balm it’s very easy to throw in a bag and I love the smell. It feels creamy on the lips and not drying. Glides on perfectly! Would recommend to others!
    Natalie B.
    Enterprise, AL
    The only Chapstick I have ever used and loved. It works so well and usually last me a long time and I love how natural it is. Very affordable for such great value.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.