BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Maria G.
    Montgomery
    Lips feel soft and moisture, love the smell of it. I have bought several of this in different flavors and I love them. It did met some of my expectations. I bought at CVS.
    chloe c.
    Columbus
    i think it’s an amazing product it makes my lips super soft. kinda pricey but good value. lasts a long time unless you use it a lot. it’s usually at my local drugstore, kroger wal-mart etc. would buy again!
    Nicolevada-Comedian V.
    Atlanta, GA
    This product is great for working out and winter months when you need the extra moisturiser. I typically wear makeup, however, on my relaxation days I place on some Burts and go.
    Kayla B.
    katy texas
    I love useing theses I pack one in my purse always they make my lips feel so smooth and it's pretty long lasting the bad thing is I keep losing them no matter where I put them they always end up missing!
    Amy S.
    San Rafael, CA
    I like this lip balm. Love that it uses more natural ingredients than many of the others but I feel like because of the beeswax that it does not go on as smooth as I would like.
    Tammy D.
    YOUNGSVILLE, LA
    I received this as a gift along with other products. I used it a few times and it went into make up case. It is a good product, but among great products doesn't stand out to me.
    Holly M.
    Someone gave this to me and I instantly fell in love. I love that it has a hint of color. I love that it's made from natural ingredients. I would definitely refi this no matter what. Highly recommend it.
    Leslie H.
    San Antonio, TX
    Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm , OMG 😱 I freaking love this lip balm, it's helps keep my lips 💋 super soft & I love the strawberry 🍓 flavor too it. 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘
    Karrey W.
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I thought I’d really like this because I love most Burt’s Bees products but this was a big miss for me. It’s a little too sticky and waxy for my liking and doesn’t stay very long.
    CeCe G.
    brookville, OH
    this product has a nice scent. this product is small which makes it convenient to take with me. this product is greater than most. it is simple and easy to use. i would recommend this product to others.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?