BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Taylor S.
    Perry Hall, MD
    Can't go wrong with Burt's bees. They have a natural formula and it does give your lips a nice softness but I think regular chapstick does the same for less money which is why I rate it a 4/5. Maybe I'm just cheap though.
    wendy ѕ.
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    Looked great and felt great on my sensitive lips. It lasted a decent amount of time. Though I lick my lips a lot. I bought it at my local Walmart they carry the best pricing and met all my expectations. Out of all brands I enjoy this one and EOS are my favorites.  I love the strawberry scent so this one is the one I'm always looking for which in my area I have trouble locating so I'll have to shop online next time I guess.
    Becky G.
    Fresno, CA
    I love all the flavors Burt’s bees has. I’ve been using it for years and I rarely get chapped lips, if I do it’s very mild. It used to be guaranteed that I would have chapped lips at least once in winter but not anymore!
    Liz B.
    Martinsburg, WV
    As much as I have used this brand, I don't feel they are anything special. My lips are never more hydrated from using these chapsticks. I just have to use it all day long. I have began just using oils for the most part, when I am not wearing makeup. It works better than this does at keeping my lips unchapped.
    Ashley G.
    Oklahoma City, OK
    This product smelled so good! I love strawberry! I bought it at Wal-Mart. It was very easy to find too. It was much more than my expectations. A lot of chap sticks dry lips out after a while and this didn't! Loved it!
    Jennifer D.
    Not my favorite lip balm . I don’t really like the texture & I don’t think it moisturizes as much as other brands that I’ve tried . It didn’t meet my expectations & i will not be buying again . Try at your own risk .
    jessica c.
    Scottsdale, AZ
    love it!! i use it every day! it makes my lips so smooth, and it glides on very nicely. The scent is so sweet and wonderful. I buy them all the time, and they last me forever. I would highly recommend!
    Kellie J.
    These are easy to find at my local drugstores when I’m out of other brands I like better. These are the most natural option that I can find at my local drugstore. If I have these on my lips it will prevent them from cracking but I don’t feel like they soften my lips much. The moment it wears off my lips they feel super dry and not any better than before I applied the chapstick. My favorite brand is Hurraw and I wish my local stores would start carrying it.
    Brooke E.
    Hartford, SD
    Burt’s bees products have something different about them. They are extremely good products, especially their chapsticks. I’m anchapstick junkie and I often times find myself reaching for my Burt’s bees chapstick.
    Danielle A.
    Beaverton, OR
    This product is okay. It has very good moisture to it. I think Burt Bees products are overpriced though because there isn’t much product in the tube in my opinion. I like how this product has a variety of scents.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?