BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Tori R.
    Coral gables , FL
    I personally love the Burt’s bees brand ! Great quality they really do heal your lips and take off any dead skin that you may have while moisturizing. I buy this product all the time and would recommend it!
    Vanina D.
    houston
    I love anything that is strawberry related so if course I lived this. I really really really love his brand and the ingredients they use in their products really moisturizes your lips and keeps them that way!
    Chloe S.
    Ocala, FL
    Very hydrating, very easy application, smells amazing and it works! The packaging is very simple but that’s okay because it’s a very nice product and it sells for a very reasonable price. Definitely recommend.
    silvia a.
    I like how Burt's Bees lip balm helps makes your lips feel moisturized and soft. I like to use it daily and I always apply it before I apply my lipstick for a smoother application.
    Kelsey Z.
    Sodus, MI
    I will always come back to Burt’s Bees when it comes to my lip care. There is no better brand in my opinion. My husband also loves Burt’s Bees he is extremely picky about anything!
    Tasha J.
    San Tan Vly, AZ
    It’s not my favorite but I still use this often. I like how it is easy to apply and smells nice. It leaves my lips nice and soft. I just find it easier to buy cheaper chap stick so that’s why I gave it a 4 star rating
    Kylee O.
    This is one of my favorites and well worth the higher price. It has a beautiful color, while keeping lips moisturized. Very long lasting color as well. I was so sad when I ran out!
    Ellie M.
    Oceano, CA
    I like this product but not as much as the ones that have a tiny. I'm not really into lip balms that much but I do like something for when my lips need hydration. The packaging is okay. I like the sleek tube
    Kylie M.
    This lip balm has really helped moisturize my lips and keep them hydrated. The smell isn't too strong and it's easy to carry. It does feel waxy for a little, but helps right away!
    Brittney F.
    Lebanon, OR
    Burt's bees is literally the best. Generally the only chapstick I will use. I love that it is natural ingredients from a brandb that I trust. The strawberry flavor is my favorite.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?