BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Carla O.
    Bartlesville, OK
    I keep this tube of lip balm in my makeup bag to use not only as a balm but, for just a hint of soft color. The flavor of it isnt half bad either.
    It is a good product for the summer.
    Alexis S.
    Anchorage , AK
    Burt’s bees is the best. I love there chapstick. It’s in a plain tube but chapstick doesn’t have to be pretty to work. It is a good price. I buy it at Walmart. I would recommend this.
    Jessica F.
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This lip balm works okay and I know a lot of people swear by Burts Bees but I just cannot bring myself to Love it. I can't get over the smell of it and it is a little too waxy for me.
    Tori B.
    Perry, UT
    Burts bees is by far my favorite chapstick! It doesn't have alcohol in it, so it won't dry you out in the long run, and it also last super long on your lips! It feels super nice too.
    Grace L.
    Dunedin, FL
    Great lip product! Perfect for those winter months when you need some moisture in your lips. I️ will continue to buy. Goes on smooth, packaging is simple and easy to get into. Would definitely recommend.
    Angelise W.
    Cheyenne, WY
    I absolutely love all Burt’s Bees chapsticks! I love that you have the option of different flavors, and different types! It works great especially in intense windy weather!! I would recommend this to everyone!!
    lauren d.
    Auburn, AL
    Burt’s bees chap stick has always been my favorite. It’s my go to!!! I love how it feels in our lips and it really does revive them. The flavor is amazing and it really works. I would recommend this is anyone!!
    Kenady M.
    green bay
    I use this product at school all the time and it works so well and it smells amazing and it helps chapped lips like no other product I have ever used. I would bye this product again and I recommend it to others
    Katherine L.
    Fayetteville, NC
    Burts bees will always be a personal favorite of mine. my mom would even get me these when I was a little girl. The chapstick just works.
    Not too thick And not too sticky or greasy.
    Audrey I.
    Love Burt’s bees. It works as good as the other lip products I’ve used and smells great! Also it has natural ingredients which is good for you. My favorite scent is the pomegranate.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?