BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Becky H.
    Little Rock, AR
    Strawberry! Need I say more! It’s the best! Burt’s is the first brand I used on my child when he had diaper rash lol this lip balm does wonders and it’s healthy to put on your children!
    Priscilla D.
    Burt’s bees is your typically lip tingling chapstick! It’s so soft and smooth and feels like it’s really working for your lips! I love the smell of this strawberry flavored one, I feel like I could smell it all day!
    Emily R.
    St Louis Park, MN
    One of my favorite brands of chapstick! Goes on and stays on and makes my lips feel so good! Plus I love all the different scents/flavors they have, I have never had one I didn’t like!
    Jeanette K.
    Okay so starting off with this product is natural so that’s a plus rite there. It feels so smooth going on and it stays on for a pretty long time. I️ love the brand and I️ will stick to it
    Aubrey J.
    super moisturizing and kept my lips from chapping off in the day. Very cheap at Rite Aid. and very pretty packaging. it went on very smooth and smelled very good. i have 3 backups just in case they stop selling it
    Alexis L.
    Lorain
    This is a nice product I️ wanted to try something different I’ve never tried strawberry lip balm. I was happy with packaging it made my lips very moisturized for a long period time, I would most likely buy it again
    Sierra K.
    Another staple chapstick product! It’s great for chapped, dry winter lips! I love that the flavors smell amazing and it actually adds a little color to my lips making them look even less chapped. A major need for anyone whose lips dry out!
    Carlie M.
    I love this product. It was the first Burt’s bees product I used and I’m in love. It lasts a long time and doesn’t have a bad after taste to it like some others. It’s a good price and it’s one I keep handy especially during the fall and winter months.
    Lena H.
    Andover, KS
    My fiance uses this product. He loves it but whenever I use it, it burns my lips. Maybe its healing them? I recommend trying this chapstick but maybe going for a type that is gentler.
    Carla O.
    Bartlesville, OK
    I keep this tube of lip balm in my makeup bag to use not only as a balm but, for just a hint of soft color. The flavor of it isnt half bad either.
    It is a good product for the summer.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?