BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Ashlynn J.
    Lake Charles, LA
    Taste great and leaves my lips moisturized. Not only do my lips feel moisturized and soft right after use but I'd say depening on weather influences, the effects last about an hour or so.
    A L.
    los anglese
    WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 10 STARS! I love this and it's the only brand of chapstick I will use! It's the only one that doesn't leave my lips even more chapped later on! I even used up my first one so I had to buy another
    Ada F.
    Auburn
    Must have. One of my favs! I️ love how I️t feels on my lips and I️ love strawberries! I️ have been using Burt bees for almost all my life. One of my favorite companies. I️ would recommend to anyone, family and friends!
    Maranda W.
    Rock, WV
    I’m one of those crazy people who have never been a big fan of Burt’s bees. I feel like it dries out my lips more than it helps. It’s over priced and just doesn’t hold up to competition.
    Meag K.
    I love this product! It’s hard not to like every Burt’s Bees product, but I love the strawberry smell. My lips feel so smooth and soft even after only using for a day! I pick up this product anytime I’m at WholeFoods!
    Holly W.
    West New York, NJ
    I like this product because it moisturizes and provides a little lip color. It’s a good value and reasonably priced. Very easy to apply and it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy again!
    Rachel J.
    Grant City , MO
    I love this lip balm. It feels great on, smells great, and gives my lips lots of moister without feeling greasy. Definitely a winner in my book. I would recommend this to all my friends. All the flavors I’ve used are great.
    Jessica B.
    I absolutely love this. I use it everyday along with some other products. It smells so good and I feel great knowing that it is all natural. It is in a good price range for what is does.
    Becky H.
    Little Rock, AR
    Strawberry! Need I say more! It’s the best! Burt’s is the first brand I used on my child when he had diaper rash lol this lip balm does wonders and it’s healthy to put on your children!
    Priscilla D.
    Burt’s bees is your typically lip tingling chapstick! It’s so soft and smooth and feels like it’s really working for your lips! I love the smell of this strawberry flavored one, I feel like I could smell it all day!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?