BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Elizabeth C.
    Gastonia
    I love this and I think everyone should have something similar to it!! J would probably get a different scent/flavor but overall I think it was a very moisturizing and long lasting product!!
    Mary P.
    Springfield, MO
    I feel like this brand is too waxy. My lips take longer to not be chapped and it doesn't stay on a full 8 hours without having to reapply. It's not expensive and i feel like that has something to do with the quality of it.
    Lauren M.
    It tastes good and is very easy to apply. I've used this for as long as I can remember and it never fails to re-hydrate my chapped lips. It tastes good on the lips as well, no weird flavor.
    Kimberly T.
    Love this chap stick. It makes my lips feel so smooth. Easy to apply. I'd highly recommend their products. Especially in the winter time when conditions are cold and people get chapped lips easily.
    Bonnie L.
    Burt's Bees makes such a great chapstick!! It will literally last forever, it’s so smooth and moisturizes your lips better than some of the most expensive lip balms. It’s so affordable too and you can find it at all major stores. It also smells great!
    Amber P.
    I have only used the strawberry one a few times, pomegranate is y absolute favorite. I love that it’s natural, and it when it dries, it doesn’t make me feel like I need to keep reapplying!
    Harriett S.
    Tucson, AZ
    Burt’s bees chapstick is nice! It isn’t over powering, it moisturiZes like it says, but I hate the heavy film it leaves over my lips. Other than that, it’s good and I would purchase again.
    Daiane C.
    Dayton, OH
    Very good lipstick for you carry everywhere you go. Specially in the winter time is very good to keep your lips healthy. Good price and very good quality. I recommend for everyone and for sure I will buy again!
    Ashlynn J.
    Lake Charles, LA
    Taste great and leaves my lips moisturized. Not only do my lips feel moisturized and soft right after use but I'd say depening on weather influences, the effects last about an hour or so.
    Kari B.
    Wilmington
    I first started using this product about 8 years ago. Since then this is the only Chapstick that I can rely on for everything. It lasts long, it has a good sense of smell, it adds a nice color to your lips as well and best of all it is all natural product.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?