BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Megan K.
    Pepperell
    The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
    Margaret R.
    I did not like this product and I have learned I am not a big fan of Burt’s bees because of the fact that they kind of burn your lips not like a need to go to the hospital burn but like a sensational burn. I had a cut on my mouth when I used this so maybe that was the issue but for me I didn’t like it and probably wouldn’t try it again lol.
    Ana T.
    I absolutely love this chapstick it leaves my lips so smooth ! And it smells amazing it’s kind of reminds me of my old collection of lip smackers which I still love but I will absolutely recommend all Burt’s bees products and will buy again.
    Rachel F.
    Indianapolis, IN
    This product has the perfect balance of feeling and looking good on the lips while also working. Myself to lips feel very hydrated and smooth after just one day of use. I also enjoy the good ingredients they use in their products.
    Jaimee M.
    Mooers, NY
    This chapstick has been one ive used for a long time. It always seemed lkke it was working well for a while. Until I tried otber Chapsticks. Then I noticed that it didnt seem to help my lips for long. Its very soft and smooth. And if you apply it every hour or so it's great. But when I use a chapstick I don't want to apply it that often.
    Kara M.
    Bossier City, LA
    I don’t like this product but it’s ok if you want to have it on hand all the time. It gives a nice icy cool feel but it dries my lips out too fast and it’s noy long lasting. The product itself actually dries out quickly too.  I don’t recommend this product
    Amanda L.
    I love burts bees chapstick. Not only does it moisturize my lips throughout everyday but it's also all natural. I typically apply burts bees four times a day but I lick my lips a lot. It's a great value for the price!
    Kaley A.
    saint cloud, MN
    Decent quality for the price. I would recommend it for sure and I would purchase it again. I’ve only bought it once but I know people who’ve purchased multiple times and have all loved the quality and price of this product
    duda V.
    Los Angeles, CA
    Super moisturizing. I personally love to wear lip balm all the time and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I love how moisturizing it is, and also the fact that it has st on it. Wish you had some different shades.
    Megan M.
    I love this product. It is easy to vary around and to apply. It refreshed my lips and lasted a long time. It makes my lips feel good. I bought it from Walgreens and would definitely buy it again. Everyone should get this!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?