BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Bianca R.
    Enterprise , AL
    This chapstick smell so good!! I love this one! Is not long lasting but is very hidratating product! Easy to apply and use ! Is a good value and trust me you love this ! I recommend this product for every people
    Caitlyn M.
    I was in desperate need of chapstick and my friend had some and it was Burt’s bees chapstick. It didn’t last very long and I don’t like the flavor or it at all and I personally wouldn’t invest in this chapstick.
    Chelsea P.
    Attalla
    I love Burt’s bees 🐝 it last and it helps quickly. And it’s not pricey and it’s good value.
    its easy to apply and very easy to use. You wouldn’t regret a purchase. And I’m definitely a repeat user.
    Gisselle L.
    Siler City
    It’s alright if you don’t have anything else at hand. It’s easy to apply and it does make your lips feel a bit better but it’s not such a great product for me. It could definitely be improved and more hydrating
    Genevieve M.
    Granger, IN
    I love Burt’s Bees! Smooth, buttery and hydrating, and nice on the lips. I like the convenient tube, easy to stick in my pocket, and sometimes I forget it’s there and have a nice little surprise to look forward to. :)
    Shalini S.
    Kissimmee, FL
    I love this lip balm. It smells and feels like the original Burt's Bees balm, but it has a really rich color that looks nice... This is the best lip balm. It smells amazing and feels great. You should definitely try it.
    Annie G.
    Yonkers, NY
    This was my first time trying a burts bees product and i must say I was impressed. It's made from goof quality, some chapsticks have a peppermint taste which I love. Great for dry chapped lips or Sun burnt lips
    Madison B.
    Super moisturizing! I love this lip balm. I love the scent of it. And I also love that it’s natural. I never seem to lose this because I use it all the time! Love the packaging. Would definitely buy it again!
    Taylor K.
    Vermillion, SD
    Smells great! Love the way it feels on m lips. Price is great, higher than most brands of chapstick. I buy this when I want something of higher quality. Love the look of the product. Would but again for sure.
    Bri C.
    Mount Vernon, IA
    this wasn’t the color i got it in, but closest i could find. it works pretty well for moisturizing, but you have to reapply at least once every 30 minutes because it doesn’t last long and it wipes off easily.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?