BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Heather G.
    North Canton
    This lip balm is one of my favorites! It’s all natural, tastes great and doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg! Some are tinted so you get moisturizer and color (double win!). I always have a tube of this in my purse! I’m currently using coconut oil and pear!
    Bailey M.
    Fairborn, OH
    Bert's Bees is a great brand and a great product. I love that it is made using actual beeswax! That just adds to the smoothness it gives your lips. I always keep one on me for when my lips need a little extra help.
    Olivia E.
    Edelstein, IL
    Love Burt's products! I have been using for 8 years. Always great scents and feel amazing on ! Not overly greasy or dry . Easy application and small enough to throw in a clutch or purse . Not overbearing lip stain.
    Melissa S.
    Homestead, FL
    I like Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm I love how thick it is and I love the way it gives me a cooling feeling right away. It's the perfect little tube to throw in your bag for a hydration burst anytime.
    Ashley  E.
    Hartford , KY
    I've used this brand Im since childhood. The scent brings back great childhood memories. The product has stayed the same over the years... quality and great Hydration. Which is why I always come back to this brand
    Christina M.
    Burbank, CA
    Super dependable chapstick. I usually have one of these in my purse at all times!! Tastes and smells great, and does a great job at keeping my lips hydrated and smooth. I will definitely continue to re purchase Burt’s Bees!
    Ellie T.
    Lakehills, TX
    Strawberry is definitely my favorite flavor because it's so yummy and fresh on my lips! I work all the time and my lips get super dry and cracked but I always keep this in my pocket for on the go! It helps a lot.
    lyndie w.
    Fairfield , CA
    Love this. I have it in all of my purses and in my car and even in our kitchen. I use it over or under lipstick or by itself. It has a nice tint of color but not too noticeable that a guy couldn't use it. I would definitely recommend  it.
    Lauren M.
    Chippewa Fls, WI
    Love the formula it really does wonders for chapped lips. Some chapsticks have ingredients that make your lips stay peeling but NOT this one. Really does the trick and is way more natural which I totally prefer !
    Karissa B.
    Reidsville, NC
    Really like this chapstick. I wish it had a tint or something to it though. I have always loved Burt’s bees but the scent of some of their chapsticks can kinda be overpowering and taste strange. But overall a good chapstick!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?