BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Brittany L.
    I love my strawberry Burt’s and Bees chapstick! It’s a quick easy application and you just instantly feel better when your dealing with chap lips! It’s also a good preventative of chap lips! I use it all winter long
    Angalena G.
    Perris, CA
    i enjoy burt’s bees chapstick very much. low price and great quality. i purchase them a lot. and have tried many flavors this flavor in particular is one of my favorites along with vanilla. i recommend this product.
    KML L.
    Montville, NJ
    i really like. it’s been my go-to for years now. i have repurchased this product so many times now that i’ve lost count. it lasts a pretty long time, i just have a tendency to lose it. the packaging is simple which i like. i would definitely buy again.
    Heather G.
    North Canton
    This lip balm is one of my favorites! It’s all natural, tastes great and doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg! Some are tinted so you get moisturizer and color (double win!). I always have a tube of this in my purse! I’m currently using coconut oil and pear!
    madison m.
    the smell is okay. it’s not my favorite one but is good value. the price is okay. i had bought mine from cvs. and it was my first time trying it. i would definitely try and different kind if i were to buy it again
    Cassandra G.
    Ventura
    Would definitely buy again! Love the smell and the quality. Does such an amazing job at making my lips soft and hydrated. I've only used it once but it met my expectations so much I might just go out and buy more.
    Jena O.
    Watonga, OK
    Good product! Kept my lips moisturized well! Love that is was tinted a little bit! Made me look alive when I wasn’t wearing makeup! Got it at the drugstore and would definitely buy again I just am never one to finish chapstick! Ha
    Rachel S.
    Love love love this lip balm! It is the only brand of lip balm I use! Leaves my lips soft and doesn’t have a flavor that makes you want to lick your lips to only have to reapply the lip balm. Just a great lip balm!
    Bailey M.
    Fairborn, OH
    Bert's Bees is a great brand and a great product. I love that it is made using actual beeswax! That just adds to the smoothness it gives your lips. I always keep one on me for when my lips need a little extra help.
    Tyler H.
    Love that this is all natural! It feels great on and my lips felt moisturized! It smelled great and lasted a long time! My lips felt very soft and I didn’t have to keep applying it over and over throughout the day.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?