BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Jovi V.
    Bakersfield
    It is great love how my lips are moisturize and soft. Great product for your lips so they dont feel so dry and cracky be for you put on lipstick or lip gloss. Love it really recommend the product is so easy to apply. Love it!!
    Paige O.
    Kansas City, MO
    This is my absolute favorite chapstick of all time. This stuff smells so good and it helps my chapped lips so much. Some chapsticks don’t have as good of a taste and this one has both good smell and good taste. Would recommend
    Dianna G.
    I didn’t give this five starts, because it’s not my favorite Burt’s Bees. It has a wonderful scent and light strawberry “flavor”. It’s usually about $2.99 at Target, so I usually buy it in bulk at Sams where you can get 8 of them fir $15!
    Abir J.
    Great product I like the fact that it made from natural things so you don'have to worry about what you putting on your lips, frequent use are needed for best results. Thank you for reading my review and I hope I helped you!
    Magdaliz P.
    Valdosta, GA
    A friend gifted this to me...I️ do not absolutely love big, I️ do not hate it either. I️ found it a little thick for my liking but, it does hydrate and smooths my lips. My son loves it right now because of the cold weather.
    Dana A.
    Waukesha, WI
    Burts Bees is also one of my favorite lip care. It works well and comes in several flavor options, but it more expensive than a lot of other options. It is a good all natural brand, so the price tag makes a little more sense.
    Johanna M.
    The light tints in these lipbalms are the perfect everyday wear for ya gurl who doesn't want to wear cakey lipstick all day everyday. Long lasting color and doesn't need to be reapplied all day long. Maybe just after eating.
    Zoe L.
    This and pomegranate flavor are my faves! They’re really soft, help moisturize without making you depend on it how some cheaper ones do. And these are still pretty cheap. Everyone could use a stick of Burt’s bees chapstick.
    Lexie G.
    Burley, ID
    I got this chopstick at a gas station when my lips were burning because they were so dry and I literally lost it the next week under my seat in my car lol but I seriously love the chapstick it's fast working and smells good
    Helene J.
    Elizabethton , TN
    So I used to love Burt’s bees and their products. I have to say over the years I’ve stuck with them less and less. Sadly their lip balm makes my lips peel a little and just over all doesn’t feel smooth at all. Such a shame.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?