BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    LindseyGrace V.
    Elk Grove , CA
    Let’s start off with how amazing the flavor was . It was great. I love it. The price is great for what it is and i would buy it over and over again. The application was smooth . This was my first time using this product and will definitely buy it again.
    Mia B.
    Barrington
    I️ use this product every night before I️ go to bed and when I️ wake up in the morning. I️ get extremely dry lips and this product keeps them from getting that way. This product also smells really good and I️ would recommend them to anyone because they keep your lips smooth and hydrated but the product is extremely comfortable and is not too oily/gooey. I️ can also feel that it keeps moisturizing my lips for a long time and I️ only have to reapply after I️ eat/wipe my mouth. Overall a very good product for a nice price. 🐝
    Shayla K.
    Omah
    I felt that it may have dried out my lips more. I felt like I needed to apply it all the time. I bought a pack on Amazon. The packaging was good quality. Repeat, the flavorless one never dries out my lips. Yes I would but again but a different flavor.
    Alyssa S.
    I bought and used this Burt’s bees chapstick before. It met my expectations in every way possible. It lasted long without feeling too thick or sticky. It is a good product and quality for the price that it is. I would recommend this product to other people.
    Cris G.
    North Bergen, NJ
    This is definitely in my top favorite lip balms. Smells and feels great. Its a great texture that doesn’t leave your lips sticky but instead soft and smooth. I always wear this lip balm before any lipstick i put on because it’s so great for retaining moisture.
    Stephanie Z.
    Manteca
    I like this left my lips it left them really smooth time after I applied the chapstick. I will say it is long lasting but days after it left my lips so smooth I loved it! I bought mine at Walmart and i would say yes I would buy this chapstick again !
    Karol G.
    Tucson
    I love the product and packaging, but my lips are used to using blistex and that may have been the down part to it. I did not feel my lips as hydrated as they normally would feel in my personal opinion... or maybe it was the season? Either way I still love the product and will keep using it! 😊
    Melanie B.
    This is another one of my go to chapsticks that I always carry on me in my makeup bag. I love it. It's super moisturizing and actually seems to last longer than most of the others that I've tried. Chapsticks and lip scrubs are super important to a girl like me who is from Boston. With our snowy winter weather, I try to always stay moisturized on my lips and skin. This product works well and I haven't tried a product of Burts Bees yet that I haven't liked. I highly recommend this chapstick to everyone.
    Haley C.
    Portage, MI
    Burt’s bees has a nice quality in their chapstick however there’s plenty of brands that I would prefer over them. They’re all natural so that’s a plus but it’s definitely not my first choice especially the ones that make your lips tingle.
    Amber J.
    Shelby
    Honestly will my go to chap stick forever. I use this stuff everyday. It is super moisturizing and I know that it is made with wholesome all natural products. I am in love with all of their products. True fan! I would recommend to anyone.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?