BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Kat P.
    Amazingly moisturizing and feels great on your lips. I definitely recommend for anyone eith dry chapped lips, or those hoping to keep them smooth.
    Sian H.
    Norfolk, Great Yarmouth
    Burts Bees as a brand Just never fail. This left my lips gorgeously soft and moisturised and all alongide a gorgeous strawberry flavour and scent.
    Ashley W.
    I love the smell of this as well as the texture! Very smooth on the lips and easy application! I also love that it gives my lips a hint of colour!
    Joanarc S.
    This feels too thick. The texture is balmy and the smell is so good but I don't like the feeling this gives - like I'm wearing a ton of lipsticks.
    Karen O.
    The lip balm deeply moisturizes. I use it constantly. It became a essential part of my routine. I bought the one with coconut and pear, I love it!!
    Shona D.
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Very soothing lip balm. Great for in your handbag / pockets. I love how it makes my lips feel, especially when they're all chapped at winter time.
    Bianca A.
    I like to wear this to sleep so that it moisturizes my lips overnight. The smell is Pleasant it's not too strong and overall I would recommend it.
    rebecca c.
    Sandy, Sandy
    Does the job however felt like I had to keep applying. Doesn't smell or taste of pomegranate, in fact all you can taste is bees wax...not for me
    Jenna J.
    Not a fan of burts bees. It really dried out my already sore dry lips. My lips were so much more chapped. I was really disappointed for the price
    Tina R.
    cornwall
    If you like a waxy lip chap this is for you but personally I don’t like the wax I find it doesn’t seep into the lips. But the flavours are great!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?