BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Isabel W.
    Love the smell of this and it was really moisturising on my lips. I like the fact it’s cruelty free aswell. Overall a great product and totally worth the money.
    Trudy R.
    Berts bees lip care is great. Smells and feels great on your lips. Eradicate dry lips in a flash with this lip care. I always buy my kids berts bees lip care.
    Marie N.
    Mississauga , ON
    Unlike other beeswax type products this one actually feels nice, it’s not sticky and keeps the lips hydrated and moist. I highly recommend this recommend this.
    Valéria M.
    Recife, Pe
    It’s a very nice lip balm which make my lips less dry and more soft. The size of this product it’s also very good to carry in my bag. The smell it’s delicious
    bella B.
    Reading
    Smells delicious and protects my lips so well in colder weather! Not the biggest fan of the yellow packaging but as I just keep it in my bag it doesn't matter.
    Ashley A.
    halifax
    Smells good and works really well to keep lips feeling moist. Purchased from a local drugstore. I love this line of products. I would recommend and repurchase
    Sarah K.
    Absolutely adore the smell of it ! And it lasts even after you drink so you don't have to apply it 10 times a day. Which is why I ADORE Burt Bee's products :))
    Ellie N.
    Hull
    This tastes absolutely gorgeous and keeps your lips super hydrated in the cold winter months. Was inexpensive and does what it’s supposed too. Would buy again.
    Abina d.
    Scarborough, ON
    Very good lip balm very hydrating and it smell really good and it didn’t dry out my lips and it’s very affordable price I would definitely will repurchase it .
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?