BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Dana H.
    This is one of the best lip balm out there. It add moister to your lip with out then feeling oily. It smell amazing. It's great value for your money so worth the price. This lip balm is one of my favourite I always have one on my hand bag.
    Sara S.
    Monterrey, Mexico.
    This was the first product I used from Burt's Bees and I love it. I don't get it that often because is a little more pricey than what a usually get. It smells amazing and it will give nice smooth lips.
    Fal L.
    I love the strawberry flavor and it really helps when you have dry lips (like when it's cold and windy). It seems to work best when cold so sometimes I keep it in a fridge and it works amazingly.
    Eva T.
    This lip balm makes your lips so so soft. Because the honey inside hydrates and smooth and is your lips out at last a long time and I would recommend it to people that have chapped lips
    Laura M.
    I love everything about this brand, especially how it works on my skin and lips. The only thing I can complain about is the horrible smell that all the products have. Really bad smell.
    Danya H.
    Super lovely. Really nice. The mint makes your lips tingle a little. I enjoy the thickness of the formula, It feels like it actually stays on your lips until it had been absorbed
    Peta G.
    I love how softly this moisturises, I use it daily and my lips never dry or crack. I probably own around 5 and keep them all in different places to use all the time.
    Charmaine B.
    Whitby, ON
    So moisturizing and gives the perfect tint to your lips! I've tried various colours and they all smell amazing. Love that it is 100% natural, feels so much better putting it on. I would totally recommend!
    Morgan C.
    Calgary
    Absolutly amazing! I love the flavour and the colour!!!! :) perfect amount of colour and moistour. My lips feel amazing! Definitly will buy again!! :)
    Helen P.
    Hamilton, ON
    Really nice! I use this every night to keep my lips moisturized for the next day. I love the scent and it does a good job of keeping my lips plump and hydrated.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?