BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Caroline M.
    Rouyn, QC
    J'adore ce baume parce qu'il est naturel! Et le fait qu'il soit rose donne un petit peu de couleur naturelle à nos lèvres! De grande qualité et il dure longtemps. Attention si vous êtes Vegan : ce produit n'est pas pour vous malheureusement. J'aimerais qu'ils fabriquent une nouvelle collection Vegan.
    Karina S.
    This is one of my Favorite. I have use this since two years now. I have tried other Products as well and some are very good but this one is my number One. I just love it.
    Jalen-Rose A.
    Auckland
    Love this product so much!! Burts bees is my go-to for lip balm or Chapstick, and I definitely recommend. Usually purchase from local drugstore or target. Very moisturising and I use the Chapstick before applying makeup so when I apply lipstick my lips are already smooth and primed!
    Stacey M.
    Elizabeth
    I love my burt's bees, strawberry or mango are my two favorites. Keeps my lips well mousturised and tastes awesome. Very good for soothing chapped lips or using as a semi gloss over a lipstick
    Rachael M.
    Love burt's bees lip balms. I try to go for natural products and this has been my go to lip balm for years now. Love the pink grapefruit, strawberry, vanilla scents. Not excessively hydrating but definitely good for daily use. LOVE these lip balms :)
    Saskia M.
    Chelmsford, Essex
    A definite favourite of mine which I can't go anywhere without. I am prone to dry lips so have to take this with me everywhere I go and it tastes and smells so good I'm glad I do! I have even recommended to all my friends and family, we're all hooked!
    sanaa m.
    Melbourne
    Always prep my lips before putting on any lip product ! It leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth and perfect ! Makes my lipstick /lipgloss look smooth and beautiful without any cracks ! So far the only lip balm that has worked for my lips
    This Chapstick is amazing! This smells so good and is amazing quality. I like how it is easy to put in you purse and go. It is very moisturizing and soft. I like how it Burt's Bees is made from beeswax it makes for a unique smell that is very pleasant. If you need a Chapstick Burt's Bees is the way to go!
    Larissa F.
    I have been using burt's bees lip balm for as long as I can remember it's super easy to reply it's amazing it definitely met my expectations it's a decent price for anyone to purchase and I would buy it again it's very moisturising for your lips
    Elodie G.
    I hated this so much. the minute I put it on my lips I didn't feel good about this product. it's so sticky. I didn't find that it did get my lips hydrated but more dry and that's not the point of a lip balm.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?