BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Noelle G.
    Irving, TX
    Burts bees is great. It smells great and works great. It has nice, simple packaging and no harsh chemicals. It's affordable and does a good job at preventing chapped lips and moisturizing dry lips. I would definitely suggest it.
    Lonna R.
    Depew, NY
    I love all Burt’s bees products including this one. If I could choose I would choose the original over the strawberry but it is still nice. If you don’t like the minty scent or flavor of the original this is a great alternative.
    Keara S.
    Plainfield
    The smell is so nice. It honestly smells like real, fresh strawberries. Also, this product is amazing for smoothing out chapped lips and texture. With this being my first time using this, I certainly will be repurchasing.
    Judith S.
    Ugh love this product !!! Has a great scent and is super easy to use definitely is a cute packaging and easy to carry with you on the go fits just about anywhere . I bought mine at a local target and would totally buy it again !
    Tori B.
    Jena
    I love this stuff! It cures chapped lips and smells amazing as well! It’s so easy to use for all ages and great to keep in your purse at all times! It lasts a long time and you can buy it anywhere Burt’s Bees products are sold!
    Wendy.Garcia❤ G.
    Tulia, TX
    Burt's bees is so good on the lips. It goes on smooth and it leaves your lips feeling amazing. My lips were really dry and were cracking because i had a fever and burt's bees help fast. I didnt want my lips to bleed and it help.
    Ashley E.
    Arkadelphia , AR
    I can say that it’s is a very good and affordable chapstick. The flavor actually smells like real strawberries. It doesn’t dry out my lips if I don’t reapply right away (thank God)! I would definitely recommend this to others!
    Valeria G.
    i don’t know why but this happens with every chap stick for me but they dry out my lip even more like they never work but this one is great for a while then just dries out
    Alexi M.
    I love the taste and how soft my lips feel without being sticky! It’s easy to use. The packaging follows their branding and is easy to identify. I bought this from Wallmart.
    Paige O.
    Kansas City, MO
    This is my absolute favorite chapstick of all time. This stuff smells so good and it helps my chapped lips so much. Some chapsticks don’t have as good of a taste and this one has both good smell and good taste. Would recommend
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?