BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Megan E.
    Whitby
    This is one of my favourite lip balms. It is small and easy to keep in a purse, or any other spaces. The flavour is great and it moisturizers my lips all day. I would buy this again and recommend to anyone else.
    Charlotte W.
    Guyra
    This lip balm feels and smells so good. Going from sore and dry lips to soft and smooth in just a few days. This also makes my lips have a brighter colour, no need for lipsticks now!
    Olivia H.
    Copenhagen
    I have this lipbalm in Coconut. Love this lipbalm. Bought it in a burt's bees shop while I was on vacation desperatly looking for a lipbalm. Instantly moisturizes lips and feels good
    Ercilia Z.
    Its a great product! But i prefer other lip balm because this doesn’t moisturizing my lips the way i would like! But for someone who just want a light lip balm this a good option.
    Arianna W.
    New Brunswick
    Love this product very hydrating and smells like strawberries 🍓
    This product is Very Easy to apply!
    Repeating user of this product
    This product is a great price usually 5$
    Yes I would buy this product again
    Anusha N.
    I did like how this lip balm moisturized my lips but it does not last as long as other products. There are better products out there but for the price this is an amazing product.
    Poppy R.
    Lovely made my lips very smooth and left a nice tint. It also tasted nice and the packaging was very lovely. This product did meet my expectations and it was very easy to apply and I would buy it again.
    Carol A.
    Montreal
    This is one of the best products for chapped lips that I've tried it makes my lips really smooth during the winter and even in the summer I definetly recommend this to everyone
    Jacquelene W.
    I just adore this lip balm. It is so moisturising. Smells lovely and affordable. I love burt bees.
    I bought this about 5 months ago and use it mutiple times throughout the day.
    G F.
    London, Middlesex
    My family have always used Burts bees as it's so natural! The tingly feeling you get when applying makes it seem as it is working and I'm sure it does! Also gives a nice tint
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?