BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Chantal H.
    St. John’s, NL
    It left my lips feeling greasy, but overall didn’t moisturize aswell as I thought it would. I received it in a gift set I purchased at my local drugstore. It didn’t last as long as I thought it would.
    Lauren B.
    Cheshire, Stockport
    I didn’t really feel that my lips were any less dry after using this, it didn’t really soak into my lips like I’d expect a lip balm to. The packaging is handy as it’s small and easy to apply however.
    Shelby F.
    St thomas, ON
    The strawberry Burts Bees lip chap is one of my favorites due to the smell. It smells exactly like strawberries! Helps maintain moisture and I enjoy that it is a very natural brand, would reccomend!
    Juliette R.
    Orleans, ON
    Smells really good, more of a waxy feel so it works really well as a lipstick base. Burts Bees are expensive for chapstick but the ingredients are good and you will never run out. My go-to for lip balm.
    Jenna-Mary E.
    Abbotsford
    I have used every other lip balm out there, but every other one seems to drive my mouth out and make me feel gross and thick on my lips, I will only ever use Burts bees.  Lasts forever.
    Megan B.
    Port Coquitlam , BC
    A little pricey for a single lip balm, but it smells and feels great! I don't find the quality to be any better than blistex, but its wholesome ingredients probably attribute to its higher price.
    Chelsea L.
    Portland
    Yummy smell it is so nice to have something on the lips that actually smells good. Burt’s bees never disappoints. It’s great to put it on before lipsticks and even after for a bit of a hydrating glow
    Sureyya E.
    Ein sehr klassisches Produkt von Burt Bee's. Sehr angenehm auf den Lippen und Ultra Cremig aber dennoch leicht. Die Inhaltsstoffe sind sehr schön ausgewählt worden und die Qualität ist natürlich dementsprechend super was man von der Marke natürlich auch erwartet.
    Stacey ✌.
    Sault Ste, ON
    I've always loved Burts Bees. I use this product the most in the winter, as my lips tend to get very dry. I've always purchased this product from Walmart, so the price has always been great.
    Ida M.
    Halifax, NS
    I love this lipbalm! Burts Bees is a little more expensive than some average lipbalms, but they're worth the money!

They're super hydrating, and smell amazing, and last forever!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?