BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Alanna J.
    Langdale , BC
    I absolutely love anything strawberry flavoured, and the fact it's all natural is a huge plus! It's a bit waxy (which is a given it's bees wax) but you only have to apply it once for it to last an entire day! I'd definitely recommend this and I'd repurchase it myself over and over again. It's a staple in my everyday makeup routine. They also have sooo many different flavours, colours, glosses, balms etc you can find a flavour you like pretty much no matter what!
    Melissa K.
    Dawson Creek
    This product was thicker than other lip balms I have tried in the past. It didn’t melt into my lips as expected. It stayed sticky and creamy on the surface.
    I really enjoyed the strawberry scent. They really nailed it with capturing the true essence of berries.
    I would not recommend this to a friend or family member, but I would be willing to try another scent to see if it also stays sticky feeling on my lips.
    P A I G E W.
    Staffordshire, Rugeley
    Boots

I loved the scent of this product and it’s an easy product to just throw in your handbag.

I bought it in my local boots. The packaging is very cute too.
    It’s alright for as far as lip balms go but I’ve had better for the amount it costs.

im not sure if i would recommend as there are cheaper brands out there that do a good enough job.

Charlie W.
    Sheffield
    • very nice smell
    • great texture and feel on the lips
    • natural product
    • slight tint to it which looks good
    • great packaging
    • affordable
    • comes in many varieties
    • hydrating and replenishing
    • my favourite lip product
    • I highly recommend it to others
    Bethany Jade J.
    Lincoln , Lincolnshire
    This lip balm is really effective in protecting lips in the dry season. It keeps your lips soft and plump, it reduces the lines on the lips. The lip balm doesn’t have a shiny finish, which is great as a base for a matte lipstick.
    It has a pear-y but somewhat waxy scent, no taste of strawberry , not really tasty but acceptable for me
    Dannii S.
    Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
    Beautiful! It's long lasting & feels great on my lips. I love that they use natural skin healing products and you can definitely feel the difference, especially in the Summer when my lips are prone to drying
    Smilla O.
    Amazing product, I would recommend this to all of my friends. I bought it on a boat on my way to denmark last summer. Sometimes it tastes bad and then I have to take it off. But that doesn't mean that I won't give the product any less stars than 5. I love Burt!!!!
    Sara N.
    Good product but personally not my favourite. Lips felt oily when product was applied and did not love the smell personally, but my friend tried the same product and loved it so I believe it is based on preferences of feel on the lips. Overall product does heal you lips and prevent lips from drying in the future
    Laura M.
    London , ON
    I received this in a kit from Shoppers Drug Mart. Just like any other Burt’s Bees product, this is amazing. It’s very smooth on the lips and has a very subtle taste. The smell of this chap stick is amazing as well!

It is priced at the same price as their other lip chaps and I would definitely repurchase.
    Joely H.
    christchurch
    Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm is a very good moisturising lip balm although the smell and tase of the strawberry wasn’t my favourite it’s difficult to tell what it smells like as it is in cardboard packaging would recommend the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm though! X
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.