BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

rose v.
    I love Burt Bee's products! Keeps lips hydrated and adds a tiny little rosy color to my pale lips. I would highly recommend most of all their products to friends and family!
    member-d1e0f
    I love Burt’s bees products but specifically the strawberry flavoured one. It was easy to apply to my lips and lasted for a long time before having to reapply. I Love the packaging with the yellow bottle and red lid.
    Lujan F.
    Imposible que tus amigas no te lo quieran robar, es un mil!!
    Su aroma, su gusto y su calidad son geniales, no tengo ninguna palabra negativa frente a este producto
    Lauren R.
    Hg
    Smells amazing and looks cute but doesn’t moisturise as much as I’d like.
    i bought it in Sainsbury’s and it was a good price but I meant to buy the chubby stick instead.
    its super easy to use and the packaging is cute.
    I wouldn’t buy this one again but I do plan on buying the chubby stick.
    Jodie E.
    Birmingham, England
    Love this lip balm! It really hydrates my lips and keeps the winter cracking away! This is my go to lip balm although I think the price could go a little lower!!
    Grace B.
    Moisturising and lovely. Super affordable. I would buy this again. Simple packaging. These come in loads of different Tyler’s. love it would buy again. Long lasting and great.
    Gabriela B.
    Eastney Street, Greenwich
    This lip balm is waxy yet creamy so it stays on the lips longer than the less waxy formulas. It also has a mint scent so it feels very refreshing whilst on the lips.
    Liwaa L.
    mahdi soumia
    1,447 reviews
    Keeps the lips healthy and moisturized. Always my go to product when using liquid lipsticks. It’s great to have in your purse to use throughout the day!
    It was in a gift hamper Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kits from my grandmother and I’ve used it ever since !
    Even the other products in this are great! I use them all in my daily skincare routine for my feet before I go to bed.
    However, the almond & milk hand cream has a sticky consistency and doesn’t seem to absorb well on my skin. Rather than that the other products are wonderful.
    10/10 would recommend! ✨
    Brittany C.
    Surrey, BC
    They taste good and get points for being so natural, but after a few hours of where they do develop a sticky film on the surface of your lips particularly if your lips are dry to begin with. The tube also gets goopy and mucky really easy and I find I throw them out after only a few weeks of use. If you aren't looking for a chapstick with organic or natural ingredients there are many better alternatives out there, then again if you are looking for a natural product it's nice to know that they have a full lip line with varying colors and formulas
    Hannah W.
    Millington, York
    A really good lip balm. Sometimes a little on the expensive side but definitely worth the money. Easy to apply and great packaging. I think it works really great for dry skin and I would recommend! I would buy again
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.