BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Louise T.
    This is a really nourishing lip balm and it keeps lips smooth. It does exactly what it says on the tin. I've only tried it once but I liked what it did. I bought it off Amazon but you can get it drug stores. I'd consider getting again if I come across it.
    Kayla M.
    Winnipeg , MB
    Burt’s bees is just amazing. And way better than most. I’ve been using it all winter long. Nice packaging. Great product, very easy to apply. Super smooth going on, and makes your lips feel brand new!
    Olga C.
    TORONTO, ON
    Great, can't get enough of how long-lasting it is and easy to apply - it glides super smooth. At least 5 hours, sometimes 7. It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth the money. I usually buy this at Shopper Drug Mart, since they have a rewards program.
    Samantha B.
    This Chapstick has an okay smell, it is pretty long lasting and is easy to apply. It gets the job done for sure, received it as a gift but I would definitely buy it again myself! I love Burt's bees products as a whole so definitely a better Chapstick for me
    Arlene A.
    This is the very first lip balm I've tried from burts bees and I actually like it. It did good on hydrating my lips although out the year. The only thing I didn't like about it is it has a distinct smell and taste which is why I didn't repurchase.
    Faith R.
    Extremely moisturizing on the lips and totally refreshing. I love the flavour and the smell. Burt's Bees definitely lives up to their claims, as always, with this product.

100% hydration and is definitely game changing in the lip balm market.
    Joanna M.
    It is an amazing waxy formula that keeps your lips nourished all day! I never get chapped lips when using this product, which is surprising especially in the winter months. It’s is 100% good value for money. I got mine from my local boots store and would definitely recommend!
    Sabrina M.
    Alliston, ON
    I absolutely adored this brand. For the money that I spent on it it did what I needed it to do. I liked the packaging. I didn't have to constantly reapply it to my lips so I definitely over exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone.
    Evelin M.
    West susssex , East grinstead
    It adds such a nice subtle colour to the lips whilst it's protecting it and making it smoother. I really like this products, smells good too, packaging is convenient and cute also very affordable. Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm
    Ryan S.
    Dorset
    I'm a huge fan of this product, I found it to be super hydrating and did not settle into the corners of my mouth even when reapplied several times during the day. I have repurchased this several times from Boots. The scent is also divine.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?