BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Rhea S.
    Pune
    It is 100% natural and it is also 100% worth the money..on the more pricey side of things given that it is just a lip balm but for anyone struggling in the winter with chapped lips this is an almost instant solution..applying it overnight is all you need to see results
    katarina k.
    I really like this! Tastes good, lasts a long time. I have a couple different ones! they are great at holding in moisture and stopping cold dry air from drying lips out. I haven't ever bought one myself as I usually get them as gifts but I would buy some myself!
    Gena-mour B.
    Mottingham, London
    Not bad for a Lip balm, the best thing about it being the scent, of course. Relatively moisturising but you’d definitely need something a little more intensive for the winter months. It was my first time using a Burts bee’s product and I was pleasantly surprised.
    Daphnée V.
    Montreal
    Best thing ever! I really love it! Keep your lips hydrated an soft! I was curious before but now that’s what I really need and really works, they came in pack but I prefer separated one, repeat user, yeah of course I’m going to buy again, my news preferred thing !
    Aleasha D.
    This lip balm is a very good price and the strawberry flavour is my personal favourite! It is super creamy and leaves a subtle red tint. It uses honey as an ingredient which is good for cracked lips in the winter! Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Loreto A.
    EL AROMA, llegue a burt bees por mi deseo de usar maquillaje y productos en general libres de crueldad y me llevé una gran sorpresa, balsamos labiales con aromas afrodisíacos, con un empaque clásico pero bonito, no es para nada pegajoso, lo he comprado unas 3 veces!
    Ninive Y.
    Jonkoping
    I love that this is 100 % natural. It will leave your lips hydrated for a long time. I like the tiny packaging and the fact that its a stick so you don't have to use your fingers. Really like the scent/taste of this, but Im curious on the other flavors as well!
    Sophie H.
    Good smell and texture, however my lips seemed to get dryer while using the product. I think there are better products available for the same price. The packaging was also a little hard to get into. I probably wouldn't buy it again, as I prefer others.
    Stephany M.
    Compton, CA
    Burts Bee is a good chapstick brand but I wasn't so satisfied with the strawberry. It wasn't pricey at all. I bought it at target for like 3 dollars. I am a repeat user. I would recommend this to others but not strawberry! Strawberry to me smelled disgusting.
    Cecilia M.
    Calgary, AB
    I LOOOOOOOOOVE BURTS BEES SO MUUUUCCCHHH! Doesn’t dry my lips out fast like most lip balms I’ve used, comes in so many flavours, and it’s not expensive. 10/10 would recommend to others.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?