BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Smilla O.
    Amazing product, I would recommend this to all of my friends. I bought it on a boat on my way to denmark last summer. Sometimes it tastes bad and then I have to take it off. But that doesn't mean that I won't give the product any less stars than 5. I love Burt!!!!
    Sara N.
    Good product but personally not my favourite. Lips felt oily when product was applied and did not love the smell personally, but my friend tried the same product and loved it so I believe it is based on preferences of feel on the lips. Overall product does heal you lips and prevent lips from drying in the future
    Laura M.
    London , ON
    I received this in a kit from Shoppers Drug Mart. Just like any other Burt’s Bees product, this is amazing. It’s very smooth on the lips and has a very subtle taste. The smell of this chap stick is amazing as well!

It is priced at the same price as their other lip chaps and I would definitely repurchase.
    Joely H.
    christchurch
    Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm is a very good moisturising lip balm although the smell and tase of the strawberry wasn’t my favourite it’s difficult to tell what it smells like as it is in cardboard packaging would recommend the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm though! X
    Nilofar A.
    Barrie, ON
    I can proudly say that this is the only lip balm that I have managed to finish completely with out loosing it!! Y'all know how difficult it is to keep these bad boys. I love how spongy this baby keeps my lips and gives it a slight tint of redness. It's perfect for those who don't like wearing lipsticks.
    Carra M.
    Westcliff-on-Sea
    It was a gift from my mother and I absolutely love it. I am most likely to continue purchasing Burt’s Bees products for lips once this one runs out. I did not expect anything because at the time the brand was new to me but I found it absolutely lovely and would highly recommend it to everyone!
    Heather C.
    Great scent & kept my lips moisturised throughout the day! It lived up to my expectations i think because its made of natural ingredients. In the UK if I remember it’s around £2 - £3 which is not too expensive! Easy to apply & would buy again and would definitely recommend to others!
    Urban S.
    Laval, QC
    Cómo producto es excelente pues cubre todas las expectativas. Trabaja genial como humectante labial y el color tipo brillo es muy bonito ¡Lo mejor es que no es pegajoso y tiene agradable aroma! Todo eso por un precio súper accesible. El detalle está en el empaque que no es muy atractivo.
    Krista B.
    Surrey , WY
    Amazing product for dry lips! I love to put on through out the day when I don’t feel like wearing a lot of product on my lips and worry about it having to come off. It leaves a nice stain to the lips as well. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a holy frail chap stick!
    Bubba F.
    Halifax
    Awesome lip balm. Keeps those lips extra moist and smooth as honey mhmm. This isnt the first time Ive purchased this product and i can tell you it wont be the last. It easy to apply and instantly soothes those dry lips. I will buy this product many more times...keep up the great work.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?