BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Brittany C.
    Surrey, BC
    They taste good and get points for being so natural, but after a few hours of where they do develop a sticky film on the surface of your lips particularly if your lips are dry to begin with. The tube also gets goopy and mucky really easy and I find I throw them out after only a few weeks of use. If you aren't looking for a chapstick with organic or natural ingredients there are many better alternatives out there, then again if you are looking for a natural product it's nice to know that they have a full lip line with varying colors and formulas
    Hannah W.
    Millington, York
    A really good lip balm. Sometimes a little on the expensive side but definitely worth the money. Easy to apply and great packaging. I think it works really great for dry skin and I would recommend! I would buy again
    Deanna K.
    Caledonia, AL
    My mom just picked this up for me and I love it! Burts bees is one of my faves when it comes to lip moisturizing products. I know they're reliable and never fail. They have always been in the higher price range, but totally worth it. The strawberry scent is my favourite so far! It's sweet but subtle. I'm also a huge fan of the fact this product is 100% natural!!!
    Rhian B.
    Lovely smell, goes on smoothly and doesn’t melt too easily in the stick (no messy handbag!). Love the branding and packaging, but it did cause a slight allergic reaction after I had used it for a while. Possibly not for the very sensitive like me.
    Destiny R.
    The best lip balm ever. It makes my lips soft and smooth and moisturized. It smells amazing and the texture isn't gross or sticky or slimy. It's the only lip balm that won't destroy my lips, and it also works really well under liquid lipsticks. Perfect for winter, but when it starts getting really dry I do put this under some Vaseline. All around amazing.
    Alanna J.
    Langdale , BC
    I absolutely love anything strawberry flavoured, and the fact it's all natural is a huge plus! It's a bit waxy (which is a given it's bees wax) but you only have to apply it once for it to last an entire day! I'd definitely recommend this and I'd repurchase it myself over and over again. It's a staple in my everyday makeup routine. They also have sooo many different flavours, colours, glosses, balms etc you can find a flavour you like pretty much no matter what!
    Melissa K.
    Dawson Creek
    This product was thicker than other lip balms I have tried in the past. It didn’t melt into my lips as expected. It stayed sticky and creamy on the surface.
    I really enjoyed the strawberry scent. They really nailed it with capturing the true essence of berries.
    I would not recommend this to a friend or family member, but I would be willing to try another scent to see if it also stays sticky feeling on my lips.
    P A I G E W.
    Staffordshire, Rugeley
    Boots

I loved the scent of this product and it’s an easy product to just throw in your handbag.

I bought it in my local boots. The packaging is very cute too.
    It’s alright for as far as lip balms go but I’ve had better for the amount it costs.

im not sure if i would recommend as there are cheaper brands out there that do a good enough job.

Deepika R.
    Holybourne Avenue , London
    Another amazing lip product, it is really nice and easy to apply on and keeps lips nice and hydrated as well. The taste of this particular burts and bees lip balm is really tasty and sweet which makes me obsess over it even more. But this isn't my go to lip product to use, it's more of a secondary option for me because I find it a little  expensive. But great quality without a doubt!
    Dannii S.
    Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
    Beautiful! It's long lasting & feels great on my lips. I love that they use natural skin healing products and you can definitely feel the difference, especially in the Summer when my lips are prone to drying
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?