BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Chantal L.
    Port moody, BC
    Burt’s bees is okay for moisturizing chapped lips when out and about but I feel like I always have to keep applying. It doesn’t really solve the problem. But it is a quick fix
    sarah J.
    This is hands down the best lip balm I have ever tried. I always wear this before putting on my lipstick or lip gloss. It makes my lipstick last all day and won't dry my lips.
    rose v.
    I love Burt Bee's products! Keeps lips hydrated and adds a tiny little rosy color to my pale lips. I would highly recommend most of all their products to friends and family!
    member-d1e0f
    I love Burt’s bees products but specifically the strawberry flavoured one. It was easy to apply to my lips and lasted for a long time before having to reapply. I Love the packaging with the yellow bottle and red lid.
    Lujan F.
    Imposible que tus amigas no te lo quieran robar, es un mil!!
    Su aroma, su gusto y su calidad son geniales, no tengo ninguna palabra negativa frente a este producto
    Lauren R.
    Hg
    Smells amazing and looks cute but doesn’t moisturise as much as I’d like.
    i bought it in Sainsbury’s and it was a good price but I meant to buy the chubby stick instead.
    its super easy to use and the packaging is cute.
    I wouldn’t buy this one again but I do plan on buying the chubby stick.
    Jodie E.
    Birmingham, England
    Love this lip balm! It really hydrates my lips and keeps the winter cracking away! This is my go to lip balm although I think the price could go a little lower!!
    Gabriela B.
    Eastney Street, Greenwich
    This lip balm is waxy yet creamy so it stays on the lips longer than the less waxy formulas. It also has a mint scent so it feels very refreshing whilst on the lips.
    Grace B.
    Moisturising and lovely. Super affordable. I would buy this again. Simple packaging. These come in loads of different Tyler’s. love it would buy again. Long lasting and great.
    Liwaa L.
    mahdi soumia
    Keeps the lips healthy and moisturized. Always my go to product when using liquid lipsticks. It’s great to have in your purse to use throughout the day!
    It was in a gift hamper Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kits from my grandmother and I’ve used it ever since !
    Even the other products in this are great! I use them all in my daily skincare routine for my feet before I go to bed.
    However, the almond & milk hand cream has a sticky consistency and doesn’t seem to absorb well on my skin. Rather than that the other products are wonderful.
    10/10 would recommend! ✨
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?