BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Anonymous, B.
    This has always been my favourite lip balm! So moisturizing and hydrating! Wonderful sent and is easy to throw in your purse! Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Eve S.
    Burts bees is incredible in my opinion! It is made from natural products which makes it a whole lot better! By far the best lip balm I’ve ever used ! Would highly recommend this!
    Tamsin U.
    Darlington
    So refreshing when you have sore lips due to the weather. Mine were so cracked because if the cild weather and within a week of using this they were back to being soft and smooth
    Jadelyn C.
    south wentworthville
    It works wonderfully but I sometimes get over the flavour but overall great brand, very long lasting definitely I don't have to constantly re apply it like other products and yes I recommend this to others
    Brandeigh T.
    Winnipeg, MO
    I really enjoyed this product. I found it very smooth and easy gliding. I found it helped my lips stay smooth but didn’t do too much for dryness. Also a bit expensive in Canada.
    Jessica T.
    Okay lip balm. Protect your lips while adding some color. But you have to reapply over time. There is a very light peppermint scent which I like. Easy to apply. I would recommend it to friends and family.
    Abbi W.
    Grantham
    Love it. Use it on a daily basis. Wouldn’t go without. Love the smell and the texture. I get my whole family using it.
    Good price for the product. One lasts ages.
    Emilee C.
    London, ON
    I liked this product because it has a great taste, texture and leaves lips feeling amazing! I will definitely be repurchasing more lip products in the future once this one has run out. Fantastic product!
    Amazing product! Makes lips so so soft! Especially in this winter weather ! Excellent prince in my opinion and definitely exceeded my expectations after seeing people raving about it! I’d recommend 100%
    patricia c.
    Clarenville , NL
    I
    Liked this the best of all I’ve tried! Great
    Flavour and scent without crazy amount of tint like others! A little
    Pricier than other types of chapstick
    But
    Way bette quality
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?