BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Carys N.
    Lovely lives great colour and keeps is very good at keeping in moisture, it needs to be reappled but it is very good, I bought it in a debemhams for a very responsible price, the packaging is compact and classy not takcy I would recommend to others
    Meadow L.
    Lethbridge
    I love burt’s bees! It is so hydrating and i love putting it on before i put on a liquid lipstick because it ensures my lips stay moisturizer! it’s also very affordable which is great, which means i can buy it again!
    Ladan D.
    Burts bees was okay easy to apply but only stopped my lips from drying if it would use it multiple times a day. Didn't find it moisturising enough as Vaseline. Couldn't been better
    Chloe-Marie L.
    Moffat, Dumfriesshire
    This product smells gorgeous which is always really important to me with any makeup. It is moisturising and leaves your lips feeling smooth and glossy. Has a gorgeous sheen to it also!
    Misbah S.
    Manchester, Manchester
    This lip balm has a slight red tinge which is nice and doesn't bleed out of the lip area but lip balm still has that strange case that sticks to the back of your throat and makes you cough.
    Sophie M.
    Glasgow
    This felt so soft on my lips the full day I was wearing it! It was the first time I'd used a Burst Bee's product so I didn't know what to expect. I love that it was all natural also.
    Bianca S.
    Very moisturizing very creamy  it leaves lips look very soft and feeling soft very cheap not exspensive at all not very long lasting had to apply lost of times to keep moisture
    𝒜𝓈𝒽𝓁𝑒𝓎 𝒥.
    Vancouver, BC
    My favourite flavour hands down. It lasts for a decent amount of time with daily usage. It’s also very handy to keep in my purse. The packaging is trustworthy and I’ve never had a lid pop off or anything.
    Maddie R.
    Leicester
    I think this looks really pretty on and it made my lips soft, so when I'm doing a really natural look I often use this to make my lips look shiny and to give them a treatment
    Anonymous, B.
    This has always been my favourite lip balm! So moisturizing and hydrating! Wonderful sent and is easy to throw in your purse! Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?