BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Devon C.
    Swinbourne close, Norwich
    I love the smell of strawberries so this is a perfect product for me. The packaging is a good size so easy to carry around when on the go. Applies well and stays put for a good amount of time.
    Katrina l.
    Great product to make your lips feel hydrated, however I find that it doesn't feel like it soaks into my lips but rather sits on top and the color fads really fast and transfers to cups easily
    Beth C.
    Burt’s bees make the best lip balms ever! I can apply this once and it will last for at least 3 hours, and can also survive through food. They are extremely nourishing and always taste amazing
    Courtney D.
    I recently bought this at a local drug store and I really liked how this Chapstick actually helped my lips when they were dry! It's easy to apply and isn't too oily, I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend this to others! Overall great brand
    Sydney H.
    Burt’s bees is a classic lip balm! I love the formula and the tingly feeling it leaves on your lips, I’m so glad they expanded their line to include new flavours and textures, very exciting!
    Abigail D.
    Ottawa, ON
    Love the fact that it’s natural so I know it’s all natural products on my lips. Love the smell it has and would always recommend especially to people who love cruelty free testing companies.
    Emma B.
    Langley
    Love this type to lip stick it has a little bit of the tint to it but looks very natural. It's long wearing and I definitely met my expectations 10/10 would recommend super easy to use!
    Angela N.
    Excellent. Cheap and very hydrating. Perfect for dry Canadian winters, I also brought some to Las Vegas when I was visiting with a group, and I was the only person without dry, cracked lips.
    Chelsea S.
    Pointe, QC
    Burt’s Bees is my favourite! I swear by it. I recommend it to everyone I know! Especially the vanilla bean flavour! Good price, great product! Definitely my first choice for lip protection!
    Chloë J.
    Walton
    I only really use Burts Bees for lip care - has a great scent, great quality and makes my lips feel revitalised! Great for girls who wear a lot of lipstick and feel it makes their lips dry!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?