BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Natalia R.
    West Hempstead
    I love these lip balms. Even though they can be slightly expensive they have a great consistency and you don't have to keep re-applying them every couple of seconds. You, also can use them in a no make-up make-up look because of their slight pigmentation.
    Lauren H.
    Green Lane, PA
    This is my go to chapstick! Smells great! Feels great on my lips! After a couple of uses I notice my lips softening and smoothing out! I haven’t found a scent of these I haven’t liked! Also love that it’s made from bees and is natural!!
    Felicia K.
    Tampa, FL
    I like this chapstick because it is soothing but not to greasy. The scent/flavor is refreshing but not too overpowering. Burt’s Bees is a great brand with great pricing. I’m glad they offer gift sets because who doesn’t stock up on chapstick?
    Heidi M.
    Muncie, IN
    Absolutely love this product! I️ love the strawberry because the color gives your lips a tiny hint of red for a natural color look it also makes my lips very smooth this is my favorite lip product to use in the winter for sure! Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Maria C.
    I think it's amazing how it's made of all natural ingredients. It's very smooth and hydrating. I love how it give the smallest tint of shade on the lips making. The scent is also very nice and comfortable on the lips. Really recommend.
    Emily C.
    Kent, OH
    Favorite lip balm, I feel there is a little pigment on the deeper colors, but nothing too annoying. I love getting the multi packs and putting one in each area of the house I need it. Definitely have repurchased already and will continue
    Dailyn M.
    Las Vegas, NV
    I’ve used the original Burt’s Bees chapstick for years and I bought this one because I love the smell of strawberries. It can be very drying when you live in the desert so I need something that will get the job done and last all day. This product you can just put on in the morning and it moisturizes your lips all day!
    Eliza R.
    Chester, MD
    I'm always on the fence about Burt's Bees lip balms. The formulas are so different from each other. This one is probably the only one I actually like. It's thick enough to actually moisturize but not so thick that it doesn't sink in.
    Allison P.
    Rncho Cordova, CA
    I'm not a frequent user of chapstick but I love the flavor of this one. It's easy to carry around and convenient when needed. My one reason for not giving it 5 stars is because it tends to leave residue as opposed to being absorbed.
    Raquel E.
    Austin, TX
    I bought this because I like the original formula and wanted a little natural color. But the formula is slippery and different texture and tends to bleed outside the lip lines. Does not look very cute but I like how hydrating it is.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?