BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Healey B.
    Slite
    Awesome product ! If you are in a bad case I’d really chapped lips BB is here to save you! I’ve tried the original and this one, the Strawberry, it really kicks in a new flavour that you just can’t resist to taste ! Haha
    Megan A.
    Cornwall
    Works so well, lovely smell. I would definitely recommend it. It’s a staple in this wintery weather! I love the fact that all births bees products are made of natural ingredients too, particularly good if you suffer with other products being too harsh!
    Hanna L.
    Cumberland
    This product has a amazing smell. I really enjoy how if you get some in your mouth it didn't taste terrible. It is a little bit pricey, but it's very good quality. I would definitely recommend this product.
    Shenaed D.
    Ottawa, ON
    I can not express how much I love all Burt’s bees products! First because they are all natural and made with bees wax. Your body benefits so much more from using natural products. And secondly because they really do their job. This chapstick is my favorite. It is so hydrating and really stops your lips from becoming dry. I do wish they were a little bit cheaper but you are definitely paying for quality.
    Kayla B.
    Winnipeg, MB
    I can’t tell if this works. It might be too waxxed for me. It is protecting but not moisturizing. Or it does not last long. I don’t think I will buy this again. I don’t think it is as good as it used to be
    Lauren S.
    Mississauga
    Purchased at: Walmart
    This lip balm is a personal staple. The smell and taste is great and it keeps my lips moistened and soft for a long time after use. This lip balm lasts a long time as well. I would recommend to anyone.
    Ellise I.
    Kent, Folkestone
    I love how nourishing this lip balm is and it has a nice scent to it too, it isn’t tacky or irritating to have on the lips either. It’s good for its value and I find the scent is very long lasting throughout the day.
    Nishtha G.
    I heard about BURTS BEES from a friend. I tried this product and love it... clear and long lasting.really worth for price and the most important thing I like is its 100% natural 😘. Recommended ❤️
    Janice H.
    Burt’s Bees products are top notch! This lip balm is amazing, especially in the winter when your lips start to get dry from the weather. The strawberry scent is so delicious smelling it makes you want to eat it! I have not used anything made by Burt’s Bees that I didn’t absolutely love. I especially love the packaging, always stands out and you recognized it right away.
    Tyra J.
    Great lip chap but I find it a little bit expensive. It comes in a typical packaging but I love the pop of yellow! Comes in a variety of yummy flavours too! Only pick it up when it's on sale
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.