BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Kanika K.
    delhi
    Love love love this product!!!!
    At first I thought it would be this over priced and over hyped product but after giving it a shot I instantly fell in love with this one!!!!
    It’s my go to product and with strawberry as a flavour it’s a must buy!!!! Would have given 5 stars but that one star less is for the price :)
    Regan C.
    Niagara Falls, ON
    I like this lip balm a lot. Although it’s not my favourite. I feel like I taste so much beeswax and not enough cherry. The size of the tube is pretty good for the price (which is about $3-5) I will definitely recommend this to my friends and possibly purchase again.
    Laura S.
    I am quite new to Burts Bees but I love that their products are all natural. I first started using this lip balm after receiving it in a gift set. I love the soft and creamy texture and the subtle hint of strawberry. I like to keep this in my handbag every day.
    Hannah S.
    I like this lip balm because it is soo good also it really helps with chapped lips...some people think it is quite a lot of money for a lip balm but I don’t think it is...it is long lasting..I got mine from my local sup market and John Lewis,,I do recommend it
    Skye G.
    Excellent smelling product, feels soft on your lips however after a while leaves your lips feeling sticky, nice packaging and plenty of product, I would purchase this again however I switch between other brands to prevent over use and stickiness on the lips
    Natacha B.
    Saint-Lin-Laurentide, QC
    This product is a so so win for me it smells very nice but other than that i do not see a amelioration on my lips they are soft but i have other brands that are better than this one. It is still a very good product if you look at he ingredients. I would still recommend!
    kiera k.
    vancouver
    I love the soft texture but I wish it lasted longer I'm a big fan of burts bees .i love there lipsticks and there lip liners but the Chapstick could have done a lot better the sent was perfect but I'm upset about the way it lasted the stick sticky residue.
    Lindy R.
    I love burts bees lipbalms. They are super hydrating and leave your lips feeling soft all day long. Especially good in the winter. Lips dont feel tacky when it is applied and there is no colour so it cannot be noticed. Great for applying before lipstick.
    Taylor B.
    Lunenburg, NS
    I love beez because they are full of flavourful smells! Very easy to use, and keeps your lips so soft! The price is a little high but you definitely get what you pay for. I will continue using Burt’s beez in th future to add moisture to my dry lips.
    Natasha H.
    I can’t believe how well this worked. I knew it was raved about but now I understand why! I had really sore lips and this helped heal them in a couple of days when nothing else worked. I will definitely be repurchasing this (mad in different flavours to!)
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?