BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Great product! It goes on smooth not greasy. Iris a great lip chap for dry lips. It has just the right amount of colour so you look good for the day! It met my expectations. Although it is not very long lasting. I would buy it again though. Even though my favorite is the mint original.
    Madiha A.
    Lovely flavour keeps lips moistured all day and i brought it from my local Holland and barrets and its realky affordable for the price but it should be a lot cheaper but its good it is longlasting as it lasted me for a good year as i use it regularly and its good for chapped lips
    Christabel N.
    Teluk Intan
    Burt’s bees lip balms are always super lovely on the lips. They somewhat melt in contact and feel amazing. There’s the added bonus of a great ingredient list
    Kristina T.
    Dinskaya
    excellent lip balm. good consistency, moisturizes lips well in the  cold. I use this balm not so long ago, but in a short time he became my favorite. Pleasant texture, good consistency. Pleasantly applied to the lips. after them the lips are moist and soft. smells good.
    Fatima A.
    Shinyanga , Shinyanga
    It’s the best lip balm I have come across out of many other brands out there, Burt’s bees lip balm and skin care products are very very good. So natural and made in mild formula to work wonders for all skin types. Burt’s bees is life especially since winter is around the corner.
    Ellie M.
    Henley on Thames , Oxfordshire
    I love Burt’s Bees lip balms normally, they are moisturising and really help my lips. The thing that majorly put me off of this balm is the strong sickly artificial strawberry smell and taste, it just doesn’t seem to wear off. I would purchase again but definitely not this flavour.
    Tima M.
    brisbane
    Nice and moisturising although I’ve found other brands that do a much better job on my lips but this one is very affordable and easy to carry in your bag so that’s definitely a plus’
    Alison G.
    Mauchline, East Ayrshire
    Burts bees lip balm is a great product and I would recommend to anyone with dry, sore and chapped lips. I struggle a lot with my lips getting chapped and I can’t recommend this highly enough. Natural products and doesn’t go that clumpy way when you’ve had it on for a while. Great!
    Fae J.
    It keeps your lips very moisturised and they only use cruelty free bees which is a great bonus for morality. They aren't greasy and won't rub off and lip makeup you are wearing which is something a lot of lip balms do. The only slight problem with this it's not very long lasting.
    jasmine m.
    town, scarborough
    i love this product, leave my lips feeling fresh and moisturised. i have had mine for a long time so definitely something that is very lovely, it definitely reached my expectations.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?