BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Samantha 🐾.
    Citrus Heights
    This is my favorite lip balm brand. All the flavors are excellent !! I also love the texture of the lip balm. [product:burt's-bees-açaí-berry-moisturizing-lip-balm]
    Rebecca V.
    Astoria, NY
    I'm not a fan of burts bees chapsticks. They make my lips feel too waxy and I don't really feel like they make my lips any softer. I also tend to break out around my lips when I use them. Wouldn't recommend for people with acne-prone skin.
    Ashley R.
    Walnut ridge, AR
    Burt's Bees is one of those brands I really want to like. Cruelty free, natural products, etc. I just can't. I can't pay almost twice as much for a waxy product that I don't love. I usually end up wiping this stuff off after a few minutes.
    Nichole W.
    Jayess, MS
    It has a great taste and keeps my lips from cracking during winter months. It is a little more expensive than other brands but worth the extra if you can afford it.
    Beck C.
    Very soothing and leaves a very small tint. The smell is NOT bothersome. My expectations were met of course! I trust in burts bees for EVERYTHING😍😍😍 the selection was very wide in every store I went to purchase. I would really recommend(:
    Ariel D.
    Burt’s bees is definitely a top contender for lip care and moisturize. I just recently bought one and it makes my lips feel refreshed. Im not concerned too much with the scent or ‘flavor’ ... it works well with or without the added scent.
    Jordyn R.
    Ridgefield, WA
    It’s my go to chapstick! Love the way it smells, have always been a fan of the Burt’s beees company and how their products and formulas are made. The formula glides on nicely and leaves my lips feeling moisturized for a long period of time
    Natalia R.
    West Hempstead
    I love these lip balms. Even though they can be slightly expensive they have a great consistency and you don't have to keep re-applying them every couple of seconds. You, also can use them in a no make-up make-up look because of their slight pigmentation.
    Emily W.
    I love this chapstick from burts bees. It is a great value and lasts so so long even when I used it everyday. Stays on your lips a great amount of time and met my expectations. I would recommend buying this if you have chapped lips often
    Cristine H.
    I like burts bees chapstick because it smells and feels organic and natural when applied to your lips. The scented ones are better than the mint. I always have these chapsticks with me.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?