BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Tyra J.
    Great lip chap but I find it a little bit expensive. It comes in a typical packaging but I love the pop of yellow! Comes in a variety of yummy flavours too! Only pick it up when it's on sale
    Polly J.
    Very good, moisturising. This product smells absolutely amazing and heals my lips so much. Perfect for chapped lips but wouldn’t recommend for vegans due to the beeswax element to the product. Would definitely buy again
    Mia P.
    melboume
    This is a great product! It’s a very moisturising lip balm with tint and a scent I use it everyday. It is one of the more priced lip balms but it is completely worth it and I will buy again
    Leah R.
    Meadowsweet way, Eastleigh
    Very moisturising, high quality, natural lip balm! Perfect for those cold winter months to prevent chapped lips, as well as desert summer time protection! Each balm is relatively long lasting, so would 100% buy again!
    Alainna A.
    Winnipeg
    This product is nice, it feels great, use to be inexpensive, I use to feel like I was ripping the brand off because how much I liked it and inexpensive it was but now it’s a little more, but it’s still impressive.
    emilybgx B.
    Brighton
    This product is amazing it’s a beauty bag must !! It keeps lips moisturised and looking great. I always make sure I use this during the day before a night out when lipstick is a must !!
    The product is pricy but well worth paying for, they all have a tint to them so is nice for during the day when you don’t want to wear a lip stick or gloss.
    Christina C.
    Venice, FL
    My lips and skin crack easily when faced with harsh cold weather. So having a balm at hand is a must! Burt bees has a nice "natural" smell to it' and its not glossy. It might be weird but i love this brand because i can apply it to any part of my face thats cracking and automaticaly gets better, withought adding gloss or oil to mu face.
    Lynn v.
    london
    Thought there was going to be a stain, a bit disappointing, especially considering the price. Works like an average lip balm, value isn't very good. I probably won't purchase again
    Taléna L.
    I don’t really like the tinted aspect of this, it’s not super flattering. The scent is also a little sickening and for some reason, this flavour is less effective at moisturizing the lips than the original formula. I also like the minty tingle the original has. Although this isn’t horrible, I like the original formula much better.
    Ashleigh E.
    Gwaelod y Garth , Cardiff
    Rating: 4.0/5.0

This is my everyday go to lip balm, I work in an air conditioned hospital and find my lips chap so easily! The packaging is simple yet stylish. It is easy to apply however some Burt's bee's lip balms can be tinted so reccomend to find one that isn't if you don't like a rosy red tint to your lips!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?