BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Bryn B.
    Chicago
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    My favorite flavor by Burt's Bees! The flavor is wonderful and it has a nice emollient without much needed refreshing.
    Naomi L.
    Hawaiian Gdns, CA
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    For y'all suffering with dry lips...this product is a miracle. You dont have to keep applying it in order for it to work. Recommend it!
    Hanna C.
    I have this, but in the Pomegranate, and it works okay. It has a weird smell to it, I'll admit, but it's not overwhelming. It's not as moisturizing as I would like, and it doesn't last very long.
    Mar F.
    West Allis
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    It certainly works! But at first it feels (to me of course) greasy and kind of thick and bulky. I'm not a fan of that. Once it absorbs it's quite nice. Solid brand with nice products.
    Ginger K.
    Alexandria
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    I do love burts bees. I also love Sugar (brand). This one (b.b.) Its super affordable and smells amazing. I love this brand. I always have something from this line in my bag.💗
    Gray H.
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    You can’t go wrong with Burt’s Bees. I love the smell of this one, but all of the flavors are amazing.
    Magnolia E.
    Pullman , WA
    Smells fantastic! I love the formula of Burt’s bees, it’s buttery and not sticky. It leaves my lips so smooth and not ever dry. I’ve been using Burt’s bees since I was a kid and I don’t think I’ll ever stop. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because even though it smells good, it’s not quite strawberries.
    Arlana S.
    Mansfield, OH
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    My favorite lip balm brand. All flavors are AMAZING. I bought at Walgreens for under $7, very affordable. Last a long time.
    Brittany I.
    Pickering, ON
    I don’t know if it’s just me but I didn’t really like the lip balm. It didn’t seem to moisturize my lips at all, I have really dry lips and my lips just seems to get dryer when I used it. Not too sure if it’s because I had mine too long and it got old but if Someone could let me know their opinion on it. I would love it try it again because I love all of Burt’s bees stuff, I just hesitant on buying it again.
    Fallon B.
    This 100% natural lip balm is a must have especially for the winter season! Long lasting hydration and very convenient size to bring along when you are on the go! It’s tint free but packed with fruit extracts! Would definitely purchase again Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?