BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    member-6f57b221f
    Anaheim, CA
    So moisturizing! Absolutely love this brand and product. The smell is on point and the moisture is the best. I used to use only Vaseline on my lips since they dry up a lot but using this chap stick is as good as it gets.
    L Y.
    Wyoming, MI
    The smell is okay. It doesn’t exactly smell like strawberries. I think for the product the price could be a little lower, but other than that they’re okay. I purchased from Walgreens and they make my lips soft, but the smell isn’t my favorite.
    Camille R.
    Columbia, SC
    This lip balm works great under lipstick/gloss!!!! I use it every day. I often use it before i go to bed as well, to continue moisturizing at night. It met my expectations and i would buy it again. It has a great, subtle strawberry scent too!
    Lily V.
    Alta Loma, CA
    I love all there products from makeup to chapstick they all work wonders but this is definitely my go to chapstick that is a must have to carry in your purse! I also find putting on my chapstick before my lipstick makes a world of difference!
    lovette a.
    Spartanburg, SC
    Works great, and has a little color to it. I like the smell and it makes your lips feel really soft. I am a repeat user. I usually purchase it at Walgreens. It's a little on the pricey side, but worth it. I would buy it again for sure.
    Jasmine K.
    Gainesville, FL
    Superrrrr I love with this product ! For one it smells delicious and secondly it keeps your lips soooooo hydrated and soft ! I recommend this especially for those who kiss a lot lol !! You would find this at your local Walgreens or Walmart !
    Marissa C.
    Porter, TX
    Burt's bees products are amazing. Great ingredients. Great smell and formula. Can find most everywhere including Walmart, Target, and CVS. Leaves your lips feeling smooth all day. Definitely meet my expectations and would recommend to anyone.
    Ashley S.
    Michigan City, IN
    I do really like these but they don't last long enough on the lips. Very moisturizing, great ingredients, awesome flavors. Just wish it didn't wear off so fast. Does feel a little waxy, but beeswax so I can't list that as a negative when it is literally an expectation.
    Katelyn B.
    Longwood, FL
    So hydrating and prefer it 100x over ChapStick! The formula is thicker and I️ found you need to reapply a lot less (so great). I bought a pack at Ulta and got points with their system. Great deal! Will be buying again when I run out. Love love love.
    Danbee K.
    I know I have used this before. Because I got he mango one in a wedding brides maid basket! So I wanted to pick up different ones! This definitely has the Burt’s bees smell to it but with strawberry. But it doesn’t taste like strawberries):
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?