BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

lovette a.
    Spartanburg, SC
    Works great, and has a little color to it. I like the smell and it makes your lips feel really soft. I am a repeat user. I usually purchase it at Walgreens. It's a little on the pricey side, but worth it. I would buy it again for sure.
    Jasmine K.
    Gainesville, FL
    Superrrrr I love with this product ! For one it smells delicious and secondly it keeps your lips soooooo hydrated and soft ! I recommend this especially for those who kiss a lot lol !! You would find this at your local Walgreens or Walmart !
    Danbee K.
    I know I have used this before. Because I got he mango one in a wedding brides maid basket! So I wanted to pick up different ones! This definitely has the Burt’s bees smell to it but with strawberry. But it doesn’t taste like strawberries):
    Ashley S.
    Michigan City, IN
    I do really like these but they don't last long enough on the lips. Very moisturizing, great ingredients, awesome flavors. Just wish it didn't wear off so fast. Does feel a little waxy, but beeswax so I can't list that as a negative when it is literally an expectation.
    Katelyn B.
    Longwood, FL
    So hydrating and prefer it 100x over ChapStick! The formula is thicker and I️ found you need to reapply a lot less (so great). I bought a pack at Ulta and got points with their system. Great deal! Will be buying again when I run out. Love love love.
    Jordyn R.
    Ridgefield, WA
    It’s my go to chapstick! Love the way it smells, have always been a fan of the Burt’s beees company and how their products and formulas are made. The formula glides on nicely and leaves my lips feeling moisturized for a long period of time
    Rebecca V.
    Astoria, NY
    I'm not a fan of burts bees chapsticks. They make my lips feel too waxy and I don't really feel like they make my lips any softer. I also tend to break out around my lips when I use them. Wouldn't recommend for people with acne-prone skin.
    Ariel D.
    Burt’s bees is definitely a top contender for lip care and moisturize. I just recently bought one and it makes my lips feel refreshed. Im not concerned too much with the scent or ‘flavor’ ... it works well with or without the added scent.
    Nichole W.
    Jayess, MS
    It has a great taste and keeps my lips from cracking during winter months. It is a little more expensive than other brands but worth the extra if you can afford it.
    Beck C.
    Very soothing and leaves a very small tint. The smell is NOT bothersome. My expectations were met of course! I trust in burts bees for EVERYTHING😍😍😍 the selection was very wide in every store I went to purchase. I would really recommend(:
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.