BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    drayden V.
    Pearl City, HI
    I gotta say this is the old fashion lip balm that had been around since I was a child. It has a nice scent of strawberry and of course as you apply it on to your lips it’s smooth and after so fourth you can feel a tingling sensation as it’s sorta minty. Overall this product was a hit as it did hydrate my dry lips
    Sabrina H.
    Winnipeg , MB
    Bleh!
    I heard so many good things about Burt’s bees and this just didn’t do it for me.
    It felt like over flavoured wax. It sat on my lips and didn’t absorb. Felt super heavy and the strawberry tasted like plastic!
    And at $4 a tube that’s just too much!
    I’ll pass.
    Rousun D.
    Corona , CA
    I have Always loved and  have been a faithful customer. I must admit lately though EOS is my go to!  eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit   Burt's Bees 100% Natural Rejuvenating Lip Balm Acai Berry Thank you!
    Charlene G.
    ORLANDO, FL
    Moisturizers my lips better than any other lip care product. I don’t feel that I have to constantly reapply because it is so hydrating. The packaging isn’t anything to write home about. I use this product again and again. And I will continue to buy this product
    Jane G.
    Rexburg, ID
    Tastes amazing and works really well. I love that it is all natural and I never have to worry about weird checmicals or fragrances in it. I bought mine at Walmart, but there it's usually more selection at a natural grocery store. Definitely recommended.
    Nicole T.
    I recently just tried Burt’s bees for the first time! It’s easy to apply and a great chapstick to try. The strawberry is one of my favorite flavors. I would recommend anyone that hasn’t tried Burt’s bees to try their product. You will not be disappointed
    Tamara L.
    I love it, it’s consistent and always moisturizes my lips! It surpassed all my expectations, I recommend to everyone I know and they tell me how great it works for them. It’s not my first time, I always try new things but end up coming right back to it.
    Tanna-Rae H.
    Front Royal, VA
    I adore this brand so I tried their lip balm-winner! It’s an awesome balm, all natural and great price. I even like the packaging. I am a committed user and will recommend it to all my friends. I have bought sticks for my vehicle, nightstand, purse and gym bag. I need it wherever I go lol
    Maya D.
    Mays Landing , NJ
    Great product and amazing smell/ taste. Defiantly works for really chapped lips and it’s inexpensive. I️ bought I️t from target but I’m sure you can get it anywhere else. I️t would be a 5 if it didn’t wear off sort of quick. I️ would 100% reccomend this
    Mandy A.
    New Orleans, LA
    My mother turned me on to these. These actuallyhelp moisturize and lock in moisture unlike other more classic/typical balms I've used that seemed to dry my lips out more. This balm comes in a huge variety of flavors too. Honey was always my go to but the strawberry is nice too.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?