BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Jennifer P.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I absolutely swear by Burt’s Bees. This is the only chapstick that lasts a long time and really makes my lips feel soft. I also love that it’s made in America and it’s almost 100% natural. They also give back to saving the bees, so it’s a great brand. It is an average price for the chapstick as well.
    Lei F.
    CLEARWATER, FL
    love burts bees! the only lip balm I use. my go to every tme.  I've tried others but always go back. a brand that I trust and a brand that is known to most.  if you haven't tried it,  I suggest that you do.  great value and very affordable. works every time.
    Genevieve M.
    Fort Worth , TX
    The thing I like about the Burt’s bees chapstick is not only does it do the job of trying to fix chapped lips, but when you have the colored chapsticks I love that it gives your lips a tint of a natural light pink/reddish color! It’s great when you’re going for a natural look.
    Kyra S.
    This is my favorite chapstick because not only does it have good ingredients, I'm not afraid to constantly use it because it's more on the natural side and don't mind ingesting it lol. It is super moisturizing and comes in a ton of different flavors. Can't ask for anything better.
    Emma K.
    Manassas, VA
    I don't even understand why this is still a thing. Burt's bees products have alcohol in them, which we all know is drying. That makes these addicting. Your lips become dependant on using this all the time instead of actually being healed. I hate these and won't even out them on.
    Tara S.
    Sedalia, MO
    Can’t go wrong with Burt’s Bees products. They may cost a little more than other chapsticks but they are well worth the price. They last a long time and work quick. I’m not constantly reapplying this all day because it lasts.
    Kimberly D.
    Rosemead
    My favorite chapstick. Always helps with my chap lips especially during the winter time. The packaging is really nice. Extremely affordable too ! I usually get mine at target but I know plenty of other stores carry it too. Would definately recommend it anyone !
    Natasha E.
    I absolutely love Burt’s bees lip balm! But I really love the strawberry (mango is my other favorite). It doesn’t have an overpowering smell or taste and it is so smooth and it lasts a long time! Keeps my lips healthy and moisturized, especially during the winter.
    Marisela(Bertha) G.
    El Paso, TX
    Burt Bees Natural Lip Balm Strawberry is amazing my daughter and I truly love how it hydrates the lips and how it makes it feel soft and moisturized making itone of the best lip balms available i have used these for a very very long time an it gets the job done right
    Christine Y.
    Englewood, CO
    I use this almost daily and my family does too. We all love it so I always stick up at Target. It’s a great quality product for the money AND all natural which makes it even more of a bargain. I’ll definitely be going back for more of this everytime we run out!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?