BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Katie L.
    Columbia, MO
    I love Burt’s Bees products, but this one was a miss for me. I think it was more personal preference than the actual product, because I’m not a huge fan of fruity chapstick. While the smell wasn’t terrible, I just didn’t feel it hydrated my lips like it should’ve.
    Kerrigan C.
    This flavor is okay but I’d prefer a minty fresher flavor. It goes on nice and lasts forever but I think some other chapsticks make my lips feel softer and are cheaper than Burt’s. You can purchase this flavor anywhere. IF you like fruity flavors you’ll probably like.
    Brianne M.
    First of all, smells amazing! I wasn’t expecting it to smell as good as it does. I thought it would be just a small hint of strawberry, but no! Extremely easy to apply since it just glides right on. This chapstick always lasts me for what feels like forever. Definitely recommend!!
    Emily W.
    Simi valley, CA
    Burt’s bees is always a favorite because of how natural it is. I love knowing what I’m putting in my face, especially lips, is safe and good. I love that in any store I can spot this brand anywhere. Consistent and well packaged is something the company is good at.
    Taylor H.
    Frederica,De
    Very moisturizing and nourishing.  I like the way it sits on the lips. Packaging is cute and simple  catches the eye. It was my first time using and I liked it. It's not too expensive or overpriced I think it's worth it and would recommended and but again
    Jessica A.
    I love this lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and healthy looking. I put this on when I wake up, when I go to sleep, and under my matte lipsticks so my lips don’t get too dry. I love that Burt’s bees is a natural make up line, so I feel better about what I’m using.
    Sabrina H.
    Winnipeg , MB
    Bleh!
    I heard so many good things about Burt’s bees and this just didn’t do it for me.
    It felt like over flavoured wax. It sat on my lips and didn’t absorb. Felt super heavy and the strawberry tasted like plastic!
    And at $4 a tube that’s just too much!
    I’ll pass.
    Sabrina H.
    Winnipeg , MB
    Bleh!
    And at $4 a tube that’s just too much!
    I’ll pass.
    drayden V.
    Pearl City, HI
    I gotta say this is the old fashion lip balm that had been around since I was a child. It has a nice scent of strawberry and of course as you apply it on to your lips it’s smooth and after so fourth you can feel a tingling sensation as it’s sorta minty. Overall this product was a hit as it did hydrate my dry lips
    Johanna A.
    novato
    it made my lips feel good and not so dry anymore but i also didn't like the smell or the taste. i feel like the smell and taste just doesn't go with it. maybe if they can make it non smellable then yes i would definitely love it and use it on a daily basis.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?