BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Aly M.
    Missouri City, TX
    Use it every day! Something I can’t live without. I put on especially before I put on lipstain! I typically buy it from target. I’ve used it for about five years now. It’ll typically last all day and may need to be applied twice a day. I would highly recommend it.
    Madalina M.
    Camas, WA
    I bought this place induct from target, thinking it would be amazing. It lasted long in the lips because it is waxy. I expected it to be hydrating, which it was not. It was pretty pricey for a lip product that didn’t hydrate much. I don’t recommend this product.
    Christine J.
    Awesome product , it comes in a very nice colorful packaging, all natural which is the best and smells so good, it is definitely my go to staple I throw in my purse I cannot go anywhere with out my Burt’s bees wax lip balm, I definitely recommend this to someone else!
    Juliette K.
    Texas
    This is my favorite lip balm. It is hydrating and smells good! It surpassed my expectations. I got it for the first time about 2 years ago and had never used any Burt’s Bees products before. I absolutely fell in love with it. It is my go to and I would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for there signature lip balm.
    Ana C.
    It was very refreshing to my lips more like a mint type of refreshing sense, they only thing was the color, I just thought it was a little too dark for me, but at the end of the day it didn't only make my lips look good but feel good too and that what everyone I think looks for.
    Noemi R.
    Burt’s bees chapsticks are some of my favs, although I always tend to lose them lol. They’re a lot more hydrating than you’re regular chapstick. The only thing I dislike about them, is some of them have weird scents that make them not too appealing to put on your lips.
    Robin M.
    Sumner, WA
    I use these daily to keep my lips from becoming chapped. The fragrance isnt over powering like some strawberry flavors. They glide on smoothly and keep my lips hydrated, soft and protected. Made from 100 percent natural ingredients and I always have one in my purse.
    shelby v.
    this is the chapstick i have currently been obsessed with! i love that it is all natural, and has such a great fresh smell without it being too strong. it doesn’t give my lips that thick waxy feeling but still moisturizes so well! it is only $4 and works like a charm
    Bree A.
    Dallas
    After discovering this from my carmex I’ve never looked back. It’s so lightweight and not gooey which is ever other chapstick. This is one of the two chapsticks for me. Packaging is simple like ever other, which I could careless. They are pricey but totally worth it.
    Emily W.
    Simi valley, CA
    Burt’s bees is always a favorite because of how natural it is. I love knowing what I’m putting in my face, especially lips, is safe and good. I love that in any store I can spot this brand anywhere. Consistent and well packaged is something the company is good at.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?