BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Brittany D.
    SO MOISTURIZING!! I love all the different flavors! I’m currently using pumpkin spice haha!! Burt’s bees does not leave my lips dry or feeling like I need more chapstick after 5 minutes! Truly an awesome product! 100% recommend to others. The price point is good too.
    Gayle B.
    Purchase it at Walmart to see if I wanted to change from what I was currently using. The product is easy to apply however doesn’t last long. The packaging is cute and easy to tuck into a pocket or purse. The smell is nice. I made the choice to stay with my current lip balm.
    Sunie F.
    Another one my daily go-to's, I don't know where my lips would be without this stuff. I mean, it basically lives there. My lips are it's home. It's almost like they just drink this stuff right up and they feel so soft and almost silky. I usually get the vanilla bean flavor.
    Heather A.
    Gilbert, AZ
    Not a fan. I bought this because i couldn’t find my chapstick when traveling and i have a friend who swears by Burt’s bees, but i didn’t like it. I think what i really don’t like is That it’s scented. I think i prefer balms that either don’t smell or smell like chapstick.
    Laura W.
    Ranson, WV
    Burt's Bees products have never disappointed me! They keep my lips moist and I do not have to worry about chapped lips ever when using this product. This lip balm is a great product and everyone in my family uses Burt's Bees lip balm. I would recommend these and other Burt's Bees products.
    Danielle L.
    Burts bees lip balm is amazing.  It glides on smoothly. Costs my lips for hours.  This product doesn't make you apply constantly to maintain moisture.  It's amazing.  It doesnt have  taste and the smell is very light fruity scent.
    Amy♑️ R.
    I enjoy this product on the lips and the variety of flavors. The product itself isn't long lasting I have to keep reapplying every so often but this product is easy to use sometime can be a bit dry when first using. I would recommend this product I would buy again.
    Maria C.
    Keeps my lips smooth and moisturizes for a while . The texture is soft and not sticky .. it’s somethjng I definitely keep in my purse or pockets. Can purchase in drugstores or like target and Walmart
    Alexa W.
    Rainbow City, AL
    I’m only giving this 2 stars because it’s so oily, and it’s expensive. It feels really slimy on my lips which i hate so I rarely use it, but if it’s all I have then I’ll use it.
    Kellie G.
    Murray, UT
    Absolutely OBSESSED with this chapstick! Left my lips feeling moisturized through out the day! You can’t beat the price for what you’re getting either! I was given it as a gift and have gone back to get more because I couldn’t stay away! Amazing taste and smell as well!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?