BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Madi R.
    LOVE Burt’s Bees!! I go through about a stick a month, and have been using this brand almost exclusively for over a year. My only issue with it is that it sometimes leaves a bit of a weird layer over my lips, but that could probably be fixed if I exfoliated my lips more often.
    Maria J.
    Kearny
    First of all i loved this product! It felt smooth on my lips and didn’t feel heavy. This was my first time time using it and it was worth the purchase! The price was a bit more than normal but this product lasted long and didn’t dry my lips out and left a very light tint in my lips!
    Taryn K.
    Oklahoma City
    Smells good, but I haven’t really noticed a change in my chapped lips. It’s smooth and fairly decently priced, but it just doesn’t seem to work very well for me.
    Vanessa C.
    Yuma, AZ
    Love this! It’s thick moisturizer that really helped my chapped lips it lasts for hours so the chapstick tube will last a while I definitely buy this when needed
    Jovanna J.
    Cranston, RI
    Burst bee natural Chapstick its the best Chapstick ever. Not only is this good for winter months but all year long . It applies very smoth it has a minty taste to it it tingles a little at first but just amazing for your lips. After using this Chapstick i dont think il use another.
    Jessica S.
    Grand Island , NY
    I don’t love this brand of chapstick but it works nicely. Helps heel the lips and keep them hydrated. Easy to find. I think it’s expensive for what it is. But it’s nice
    Nikki W.
    Burt's Bees is my favorite! I use it daily at work to avoid chapped lips. It is a more expensive chap stick, but definitely worth the money. I have bought Burt's Bees products for years. Long lasting and my number one choice. I will continue to use this for years to come!
    Trang D.
    It has nice strawberry scent which I like. It helps to hydrate my lips so they won’t be chapped during the cold season. It’s a good drugstore chapstick for every day use. Though it doesn’t have a nice attractive packaging.
    Sydney M.
    Marion, IL
    I love burts bees. I currently have two that I use on a regular basis. The smell so good; vanilla and black cherry. Fun packaging that catches your eye and everyone knows what burts bees is. Use all the time. I definitely recommend to someone who uses balm on a regular basis.
    Gayle B.
    Purchase it at Walmart to see if I wanted to change from what I was currently using. The product is easy to apply however doesn’t last long. The packaging is cute and easy to tuck into a pocket or purse. The smell is nice. I made the choice to stay with my current lip balm.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?