BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Sarah T.
    Bloomington, IN
    I am one of those people who reacts to some raw fruits, and strawberries are one of them. Still I love the flavor so I like to get strawberry flavored things, which is almost always done because they’re usually synthetic flavors. This isn’t and so my lips get crack and turn an unattractive red.
    Kyra L.
    Havelock
    Around the cold time of year my lips crack and bleed. I had tried a bunch of stuff, but this chapstick helped the most. I've been using this lil moisturizer since. It is cheap and you can get it at Wal-Mart. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has cracked and bleeding lips.
    Rosa V.
    Homestead, FL
    I have a collection of these and i alternate between them. Depends on what mood I’m in is the one I’ll use. I need it, especially lately that my lips have been super dry. I use it more as a lip primer before applying a really dry lip matte color on top. Helps keep my lips from being dried out.
    Diana L.
    New Rochelle
    This other Burt’s bee lip balm is amazing it met my expectations. It’s as moisturizing as the other one I had. It’s very good for its price. It’s my first time using it but I have tried other Burt’s bees lip balm. I would definitely recommend thisBurt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
    Farrah A.
    Tucson
    I have always loved the smell of this lip balm! You can never go wrong with Burt's Bees.. I even use their whole shower line! Walmart has a huge array of all their stuff at a great price! Their cotton face wash is where it's at! Definitely recommend to others like I was recommended this!
    Gabriela B.
    It is my go to lipgloss to keep my lips soft and moisturized. It has a tint and makes my lips look and feel so healthy even when I’m playing sports. I purchased it at Target, the packaging was very nice and i would most definitely uy it for myself and stocking stuffers for my family
    Tiffany R.
    These are actually just ok for me. I wasn't really a fan because while my lips were moisturized, this stuff just feels so thick. I would pick most balms over this.
    Briana R.
    New Britain
    This chapstick is great for all lips types. It smells good and it also leaves a great moisture on your lips. When using this product I don’t have to worry about reapplying so much through out the day. One layer of this on my lips and I’m all set to go, my lips are full and healthy for most of the day, until I reapply again one more time.
    Malana B.
    Midwest City, OK
    I really like Berts Bees products! I know they are all natural and good for me to ingest and put on my body. The smell of the strawberry is very nice and it seems to last for a few hours. I think it can be a little pricey, but the brand is seen as status when you carry it around!
    Katrina H.
    Milwaukee WI
    Makes your lips sooo soft and it smells delicious! It’s very easily applied as well. I love Burt’s Bees their products are so good for a good price as well.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?