BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Ashley S.
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Amazing! I always have this on hand to help my chapped lips. I love the strawberry flavor, and Burt’s bees is such a reliable brand for chapstick.
    Natalia L.
    Edmonds , WA
    Awesome product!! I had a severe lip dryness and after using it a couple of times it gave my lips its natural moisture. I would defy but it again!
    Mandy R.
    Vale, NC
    Burt’s bees is the best! All other chap sticks make my lips feel dry after about an hour Burt’s bees last and the strawberry flavor is a fun bonus
    katrina p.
    Washington, WV
    Good for everyday use. Really helps with the cold dry air, or the heat. Protects my lips really well. And has a nice tingle due to the peppermint.
    Hannah H.
    Wappapello , MO
    Smells good, helps soften lips, goes on smoothly, bought at my local Walmart, very easy to apply, isn't sticky, stays on for a good amount of time
    Sonia G.
    Some of the best lip stuff i call it my lip saver when my lips are chapped and its super cold outside. It soothes and brings my lips back to life.
    Heather H.
    Central, SC
    This is my favorite chap stick, by far. Always feels like it is keeping my lips refreshed and smooth! Plus, who doesn’t love strawberries?!?
    Samantha S.
    Great smell, and doesn’t burn your lips when chapped. My 3 year old loves it.
    Love Burt’sBurt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm bees
    Emma C.
    I love Burt's it's so hydrating. It makes you lips so soft. The formula doesn't tug on lips at all. It also always comes in so many lovely flavors.
    Audriana v.
    It's exactly what you expect in a chapstick. It goes on with ease, and it doesn't feel like there is a coat on your lips. Plus, it's all natural!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?